The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII Empty
PostSubject: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:39 pm

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/technologylive/post/2010/01/ces-michael-jackson-on-blu-ray/1
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:20 pm

I cant find the other post so I'm using this one...Ok so at first the dvd info said the Europe dvd will be getting the bonus feature unfinished rehearsals and we would not...but Walmarts exclusive 2 disc dvd does have it!!! And from what I've heard from 1 person, it has the unfinished rehearsal of Dirty Diana! Now I dont know how much or if it even includes a scene with Michael. That I havent heard. But yay! I might just go ahead and get the 2 disc blu ray version though and hope we get a blu ray player lol.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

I've decided I'm just going to get the 2 disc walmart's special edition... And may be get the blue ray some time in the future... :( hopefully...
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:15 pm

Well I bought the 2 disc from Walmart cuz someone said the blu ray does NOT have the unfinished rehearsals on it. Which its only 2 things I think. I havent watched it yet.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:27 pm

I cannot believe I forgot about this! I was thinking it was tomorrow for some reason but I knew it was today.. Anyway, I will get mine as soon as I can brave it.
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Somehow, blue ray became cheaper than the 2 disc special... WTF is this? It was the other way around before the release... I don't get it...

This is what is on blue ray, according to WalMart, according to "publisher":

Documentary, Featurettes.

Subtitles: English SDH and French; "Staging The Return: Two-Part Making-of Documentary"; "The Gloved One: Costumes"; "Memories Of Michael"; "Auditions: Searching For The World's Best Dancers"; "'Smooth Criminal' Vignette"; "Making 'Smooth Criminal'"; "'Thriller' Vignette"; BD-Live Enabled with movieIQ Featuring the "This Is It" Playlist.

This is what on 2 disc special, according to WalMart, according to "publisher":

Subtitles: English SDH and French; "Staging The Return: Two-Part Making-of Documentary"; "The Gloved One: Costumes"; "Memories Of Michael"; "Auditions: Searching For The World's Best Dancers"; Plus 60 Minutes of Never-Before-Seen Exclusive Features.

This is what on a regular DVD version, according to... blah blah:

Subtitles: English SDH and French; "Staging The Return: Two-Part Making-of Documentary"; "The Gloved One: Costumes"; "Memories Of Michael"; "Auditions: Searching For The World's Best Dancers".

I think that they want you to buy both, basically, blue ray and the other one ... and to sum it up - this is complete bullshit!!!! I'm am sorry, but it is. To include something here but not here... does not make any sense to me. Like I said before, they need to release everything in both formats. Every breath, every step, every word (by Michael), every song, every vinegarette LOL!! Arghhhhhh... I'm so p-off!!!!

Last edited by ksk on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:45 pm

oh, dareme, how much is the 2 disc in the store?? I just want to compare the online price to what's in the store...
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:09 am

Its 24 something plus tax. ksk that stuff you mentioned up there isnt even the tip pf the ice burg! Blockbuster has their version with a poster someone else has a picture cd it freakin ridiculous! I have the 2 disc walmart version and I'm going to buy the 2 disc best buy blu ray version and be done with it!
Back to top Go down
mymichael

mymichael

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:36 am

I made my purchase at Target - picked up 3-D glasses too but it looks like I will be returning it to get the blu-ray edition from Best Buy.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:41 am

Crazyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I am just going crazy. I'll have to buy both cause that is obvioulsy what they want :( ahahhahaha!!!!! I hate them... but I will :(
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Hmmm... I'll have to shop around, I guess....

RETAILERS COMPETE WITH SPECIAL PACKAGING OF JACKSON DVDEach of the primary DVD/Blu-ray mass retailers, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Target, offered special combo pakcs of Michael Jackson's This Is It concert documentary when it was released Tuesday, Home Media magazine reported. Wal-Mart, it said, not only included a second disc containing four "featurettes" but also cut in half its price for an Internet-connected Samsung Blu-ray Disc player to $128. Best Buy also offered an exclusive bonus disc with the Blu-ray version and a $5-off coupon for the soundtrack CD or the 25th anniversary Thriller CD. Target's package included both the standard DVD and the Blu-ray versions. The retailer is also giving away 3D glasses that can be used during a tribute to Jackson planned for next Sunday's Grammy awards telecast.

27/01/2010

Are they saying that Best Buy's Blue Ray version contains something that is not on any of the other versions??? I don't understand... anybody got the best buy version yet??
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Hmm I think its the Dancing Machine feature. hearing Targets deal is just the single discs and at least one person was not happy with it. To me the best bet is still the 2 from walmart and 2 from Best Buy which I'm about to head out for even though I dont have a blu ray player facegrin OH and the Best Buy one has 3 different versions of the 2 disc, not the disc themselves but the different backstage pass replica cards.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Did you watch it yet, K? I got mine yesterday, but prob. will only watch on weekend :(... and I got the blue ray from BB... don't know when I get to watch that one yet :)
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 pm

No I havent watched it yet! We went last night and omg went in hock for a 50 inch tv and a blu-ray player and we havent got it right where we want it yet. Also, we are getting our HD package monday so I think until all that is done I will wait to watch it. I might watch it this weekend if we can get our tv where we need it and everything hooked back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII   Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII Empty

Back to top Go down

Some info on Blue-Ray features of TII
Page 1 of 1