The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am OUTRAGED!!!

Go down 
+2
ksk
TracyK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

I am OUTRAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: I am OUTRAGED!!!   I am OUTRAGED!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:27 pm

I wasn't gonna post this here but I decided to anyway. I am so f*ckin sick to my stomach right now I am really about to vomit! I posted this on MJHD cause I didn't want y'all to see how pissed off I am right now. But F*CK it! I can barely freakin breath right now!!!

I missed getting to see Murray walk to the courthouse because I had to get my kids from school. But when I checked TMZ I saw that Murray got a special little entrance where he did not have to walk by the fans.

I am sooooooo Fk'n pissed off right now. I am two seconds from throwing myself onto the ground and kicking and screaming like a child!!!!!! WHY ARE THEY PROTECTING HIM THAT WAY???!!! I am ALL for this being a hoax and MJ behind the scenes making sure Murray is ok.. But what IF he did really kill MJ???

Michael made the "walk of shame" when he had to enter the courthouse for the charges in '05... He was scared. He got heckled and spit at but he felt the fear and DID IT ANY WAY!!!!! Murray is a p***y!!! Flat out plain and simple hiding behind gates! He can parade around with his "lawyer" sipping on cokes out in public all day long.. Lifting weights without a care in the world.. But when it comes to taking the walk and showing his face to MJ fans he chickens out??? Why are they protecting him from what we have to say?? Why is he not being FORCED to listen to what we have to say like any other person who is on trial. They ALL had to make that walk and listen to "hecklers" Why not Murray??!!!

Forget that he MAY be innocent. Forget innocent until proven guilty. We as fans have every right to say to him how we are feeling. We are being denied that!!! Even if he is proven innocent and he did not kill MJ, IF MJ died, he was the cause of it damnit! PERIOD!!! He deserves NO protection from the fans telling him how we feel.

No one has spat on him! No one has even tempted to go up and hurt this person. No one to my knowledge has even given him the "bad finger". We just want him to HEAR what we have to say! MJ deserves that! We as fans DESERVE that! STOP PROTECTING HIM!!! Treat him like any other American on trial! Why all the special privileges? It's just NOT fair!
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

I am OUTRAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am OUTRAGED!!!   I am OUTRAGED!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:32 pm

at one point they even kicked TMZ team away from that garage door where they were filming. It wasn't even close enough to where they could spit on him or do anything to him. What is up with all of this?? It's definitely weird. As if he's some special person. All this preferential treatment. yeah, it's a high profile case, but that does not explain all this extra protection and security they are providing for this guy...
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

I am OUTRAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am OUTRAGED!!!   I am OUTRAGED!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:36 pm

I COMPLETELY agree with you!!
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

I am OUTRAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am OUTRAGED!!!   I am OUTRAGED!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Tracy, may be he did get some of that. According to this source, there were fans inside who got to tell him what they think of him:

Jackson Family Stews as Fans Jeer at Michael's Doc in Court Showdown
Today 3:30 PM PDT by Josh Grossberg and Lindsay MIller

ROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images

"Justice for Michael!"

That was the rallying cry for a Facebook-spawned group of superfans who hired a skywriter to spread their message over the downtown Los Angeles courthouse today—adding to the circus atmosphere as Michael Jackson's former personal physician made a court appearance in his manslaughter case.

Also on hand to give a thumbs-down to Dr. Conrad Murray were members of the Jackson clan, including patriarch Joe (who is plotting a civil suit against Murray for causing Michael's death), mom Katherine and siblings Jermaine, Randy and Janet.

"Everybody's making a big deal about it, but it's just a routine setting date," said Jane Robison, spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.

Sure, but that didn't mean there wasn't drama.

Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to giving Jackson a lethal overdose of propofol, was booed and hissed at by fans as he was led through the hallway and into the courtroom, where the stony-faced Jacksons sat waiting together in the front row. The family has vowed to make sure Murray is held responsible for their tragic loss and sentenced to the maximum four years in prison.

Outside, in addition to the skywriting, there were dozens more Michael Jackson fans singing "We Are the World" and sporting matching red armbands and "Justice for M.J." T-shirts. Many were lugging signs expressing outrage ("Dr. Murray Makes Us Want to Scream") and sadness ("We Miss You, Michael") over the death of their hero.

It's now up to Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor to schedule a preliminary hearing to determine whether Murray will stand trial and whether the doctor can hold onto his medical license.

In court papers last week, Murray's lawyers attempted to block prosecutors from having his license revoked, saying the financially strapped cardiologist is "without fear of overstatement, hanging on by a thread."

Today, Pastor met with the prosecution and the defense in chambers for about 30 minutes before scheduling another hearing for June 14, on which date he's expected to decide on a date for the preliminary hearing.

Reps for the California Attorney General's Office, which is spearheading the license-revocation effort, asked that their motion be heard before the next hearing.

Pastor said in open court that Attorney General Jerry Brown appointed him to a judgeship 25 years ago, but that it would not interfere with his ability to hear the case impartially.

Jackson's family, left the court amid more "Justice for Michael" chants and climbed into a caravan of black SUVs without speaking to the media.

(Originally published April 5, 2010, at 2:05 p.m. PT)

Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b174967_jackson_family_stews_fans_jeer_michaels.html#ixzz0kGhzxMGk
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

I am OUTRAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am OUTRAGED!!!   I am OUTRAGED!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:51 pm

There were fans outside trying to say things to Murray but you could tell he couldn't really hear them or wasn't paying attention to them because he was too busy yakcin it up with his people in the garage. No one was allowed to go into the courthouse today except all who were involved in the case. If some fans got in and got to say how they feel GOOD FOR THEM! I am PROUD of them for having the chance to speak their minds!!! Thanks for posting I feel a BIT better now. hug
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

I am OUTRAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am OUTRAGED!!!   I am OUTRAGED!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm

No he should have to go down the walk of shame just like Michael did. Michael could have been killed for what he was accused of but he had to walk in front of the people everyday. I'm not saying Murray should come to harm but he should not get special treatment. Its all for nothing anyway. He's getting probation if anything.
Back to top Go down
AnneB

AnneB

I am OUTRAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am OUTRAGED!!!   I am OUTRAGED!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:22 pm

That just goes to show that MJ is a much better person the Murray. And MJ was innocent. If Murray did Kill MJ then they know that he wiould maybe get hurt or killed. I would rather him do time if he did Kill MJ.

I don't think that 4 years is enough he should get locked up and the key should be thrown away.

I can't stand it when people do something wrong and they get away with it
Back to top Go down
simplyara

simplyara

I am OUTRAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am OUTRAGED!!!   I am OUTRAGED!!! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:49 pm

I dont get it... Why 4 years????
isn't that such short time for him to spent in prison...
IF he really did caused Michael's death ( as in Michael is not faking his own death), and he only get 3-4 years in jail..then I hope when he's inside, he'll be someone's bitch and he can go to hell with his pain...

jeez, i never wished something bad happen to other ppl but i'm sorry.. Mr. Murray doesnt have my sympathy at all, and by the look of his face.. he feel no remorse or anything like that..

I just hope that's because he knows Michael is alive...
Back to top Go down
ilovemjj

ilovemjj

I am OUTRAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am OUTRAGED!!!   I am OUTRAGED!!! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:39 pm

I am OUTRAGED as well Tracy!!!!! I think that if Michael had to walk that walk of shame as we call it when he truly was innocent and a victim...then Mr. Murray should be taking that same walk maybe it's because MJ really is alive and he might reach a boiling point listening to the fans and crack?? Hope so! facegrin still if that is not the case then he needs to get whats coming to him!! I would love to be there to give him my piece of mind and he would definitely be crying when I'm done with him!! Or cracking up and exposing the truth!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

I am OUTRAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am OUTRAGED!!!   I am OUTRAGED!!! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am OUTRAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am OUTRAGED!!!   I am OUTRAGED!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I am OUTRAGED!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Curtain Call? :: The Trial: **A VERDICT IS IN!**-
Jump to: