Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

No sequal to TII : (

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TracyK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: No sequal to TII : (   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:09 am

I guess they used all the footage where he looked his best. Being afraid to be accused of not helping MJ they wont release anymore of the rehearsals. If we don't see anymore of this, I will for sure not have any more doubts that they knew he was in serious trouble with his health.

The film of Michael Jackson's "This Is It" tour rehearsals, released last October after the singer's death, cemented a record box office year for giant Sony.
The movie alone accounted for over $250 million worldwide, while Sony Pictures Entertainment raked in nearly $3.4 billion overall by early December.
The totals did not include DVD sales, which have soared in recent months, and raised the likelihood of some kind of follow up.
But film Director Kenny Ortega and Sony CEO Howard Stringer said Friday they aren't certain of a sequel.

[Kenny Ortega, Director, "This Is It"]:
"I don't believe so. I think that Michael's music will live on for eternity and his films, and short films. I think there are many more ways to celebrate the legacy of Michael Jackson. But I think 'This is it' really was the story about a particular time, a period of time and a process. So I think we've probably seen the movie."

[Sir Howard Stringer, Sony CEO]:
"3D, maybe."
The movie of Jackson's concert rehearsals, filmed before his death last June, has also seen sales of 5 million soundtracks.
Jackson sold 23 million albums in 2009, while early DVD sales of the film have also broken records for a music film.
Sony Music has signed a $250 million, 10-album deal with Jackson's estate through 2017, and the first new music is expected in November.
The entertainment conglomerate hopes its film and music divisions can help return it to the black, after Sony suffered a group loss of nearly $2.2 billion last year.

video with kenny here: http://english.ntdtv.com/ntdtv_en/ns_ar ... 25615.html

I'll tell you what, we'll play a game. Anybody here like games? HELLO? *Clap-Clap* Game time!
Back to top Go down
http://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
dareme
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No sequal to TII : (   Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Oh dont think they wont milk that cow for years to come. There will be blu ray/dvd limited editions, anniversary, and special editions of TII with "new never before seen footage!". How can there not be with with 80 hours of rehearsal footage and we got a 111 minute movie?

No sequal to TII : (
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Curtain Call? :: This Is It-
Jump to: