The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA Empty
PostSubject: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:11 pm

AP - Choreographer Kenny Ortega, the last person to work with Michael Jackson on his ill-fated concert tour, told a judge Tuesday the superstar seemed unwell and not in condition six days before he died and went home early from rehearsals at Ortega's suggestion.

AP

By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch, Ap Special Correspondent – 5 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson's personal assistant is testifying in Los Angeles about a chaotic scene at the singer's rented mansion and a hospital on the day that he died.

Prosecutors questioned Michael Amir Williams on Tuesday about a brief conversation he had with Dr. Conrad Murray, who is charged with involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death.

Williams describes Murray calling him and frantically asking him to get help from bodyguards for the singer, who was in a bedroom. Prosecutors contended earlier in the preliminary hearing that Jackson was already dead.

Williams says Murray told him the singer had a "bad reaction" and that help was immediately needed, but that the doctor didn't ask him to call 911.

Williams says it was "chaos" at the mansion and the hospital, with crowds gathering.

Jackson's mother, Katherine, and sister LaToya and brother Jackie are attending the hearing.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Is this the first time Ortega has admitted Michael was unwell? And Murray telling Amir that Michael had a bad reaction and didnt tell him to call 911 to me is a case for 2nd degree murder. I'm sorry. Or something stronger. Maybe he didnt kill Michael with malice but everything that happened after was with malice. It makes me scared to think what Murray would have done had he been alone. If Murray was just negligent why wouldnt he just call 911 instead of trying to cover it up?
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Prosecutor: Jackson Was Already Dead
Updated 1/04/11 at 10:15am

Los Angeles County Prosecutor David Walgren began to lay out the case against Dr. Conrad Murray ... saying in his opening statement that Michael Jackson was dead even before paramedics got to MJ's home.

Walgren also told Judge Michael Pastor Murray tried to conceal the fact he had administered Propofol to Jackson.

Walgren said the evidence will show Murray ordered a bodyguard to help him clean up evidence and waited at least 20 minutes before he called 911.

He also pointed out Murray performed CPR incorrectly -- with one hand on his bed, rather than a hard surface.

Murray's attorney, Ed Chernoff, declined to make an opening statement.

The first witness the prosecution will call is "This Is It" producer/director Kenny Ortega.

More from TMZ

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/04/michael-jackson-doctor-conrad-murray-preliminary-hearing-trial-witness-propofol-death/

Last edited by dareme on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Got this off of Max Jax

Fox News Reporter Sally Arthy was in court today for the preliminary hearing of Michael Jackson’s Doctor Conrad Murray. Here are her notes from inside the courtroom.

There are no definite witnesses in court today
Judge goes through court proceedings regarding photographs etc/comings and goings/cell phones
There is a lottery for public seating each morning
Judge Walden opening statement 0910
7-8 Day hearing
20-30 witnesses
Show Michael Jackson preparing for important tour in U.K.
Major world event also important for MJ career
MJ crew rehearsal at Staples Centre in the evening
Defendant Murray working as personal psychologist, preventative treated
Murray treating MJ at home in Holmby Hills
Murray going late evening-midnight-1am at night and provide care..6 nights a week at MJ home giving Propofol to help MJ sleep for 2 straight months every night
No indication Propofol can be used for sleep aide

TIMELINE:
June 23rd 2009..MJ normal routine to Staples Centre..rehearsal fabulous
June 24 same routine good rehearsal at staples..MJ optimistic
Returns home at 1am June 25th
Murray’s BMW car in driveway according to security
MJ dropped off at home
June 25
1:30am Court learned through evidence that Murray began treatment
2:00am valium pill administered
3:00am Intravenous diazebeem, IV of benzso
5:00am other treatment
7:30am other drugs through IV
10:40-11am infusing with propofol..at some point he ceases to breathe and dies after that
MJ dead before paramedics arrived
Only 2 pepople in room at the time— MJ and Dr. Murray
11:51am call- lasted 11 mins..witness heard noises at other end of phone
Likely Conrad Murray who realized MJ was not breathing.
12:12pm Call by Murray to Michael Emeer Williams, security, saying he needs help..left a message.
12:15pm Williams returns call and Murray says MJ had a bad reaction.
Williams calls another member of security who is not at house.
12:17pm Williams then calls Alberto Alvarez who is in second trailer outside house, checks permission to go in house, goes upstairs to MJ’s bedroom.
He Sees MJ on bed, Murray doing one handed CPR on the soft bed.
Murray reports MJ had a bad reaction and asks Alvarez to collect medical evidence.
Prosecution says Murray has still not called 911 at this point.
12:21pm Alvarez told to get a bag and Murray collects medical bottles, and IV bag etc., as told and only then is he told to call 911.
Possible that Murray waited 20 minutes to call 911...MJ could have been dead before noon.
12:26pm Paramedics treating MJ on site. MJ’s Eyes fixed and dilated and he was cool to touch. He flatlined so heart action taking place. MJ dead...no observation of appropriate equipment for treatment with propofol, according to paramedics.
Asked Murray about underlying medical condition.
Murray asked what drugs he had given...doesn't mention propofol
Prosecutors says this could have been useful.
UCLA medical center advised futher care on MJ useless..they in contact with paramedics.
1:07pm Paramedics transport to UCLA with MJ
1:13pm Arrive in ER room.
Doctors at hospital only asked Murray what he treating MJ for. Mentioned on drug, valium and flomax..no mention of propofol to UCLA doctors.
Doctors still tried to bring MJ to life.
2:26pm Dr. Cooper at UCLA pronounced MJ dead.

Murray had conversation with security personnel at hospital.
Detectives question Murray next day and then learned of propofol.
Autopsy - acute propofol intoxication
Court will hear from medical experts...extreme deviation from expected standard of care...
Key points made by Prosecution:
-Lack of appropriate equipment
-Propofol doesn't help imsomnia
-Cocktail of drugs
-Ineffective CPR
-Failure to call 911 immediately
-Failure to maintain appropriate medical records

End of opening statement from prosecution
No opening statement from defense.
Kenny Ortega called to stand.
Kenneth Ortega states name.
Told to speak in loud voice
Walden starts questions:
Job?
Director and Choreographer in theatrical production
How long?
Chore since 1970’s and director since 1980’s
First meet MJ?
MJ interested in creative partnership and directing tour dangerous world tour which Ortega did.
1991-2009 relationship?
Most of time when rehearsing production..MJ looking to do something at right time when appropriate..most time spent working together.
This is it tour...did u discuss w MJ?
Talks started April 2009...MJ and me co-directed productions.
April interaction from then on with MJ?
3-4 days a week before prod then 4-5 days when rehearsing per week
MJ demeanor?
Called and invited..great about this ...like u to work with me...excited about it...tremendous potential to be creative..MJ shared reasons for wanting to do it.
Reason?
Good time to perform again, his kids appreciate it, for his fans, remind people to take care of planet and each other.
Plans beyond tour
MJ asked about going to India....wanted Ortega to go..MJ asked if Ortega had visited Japan...taking show to these places.
Professionally...MJ post tour?
After tour MJ wanted to help direct with Ortega on motion pictures. MJ liked film making and wanted to dev movie ideas.
Rehearsals prior to June 25...were u at rehearsals at Burbank at start before moved to staples?
Yes...at beginging of May and April.
Transitioned to forum in L.A. in June...then to staples..large scale rehearsals.
Yes
U on staples every day?
Yes
When start staples?
At some point in June moved to staples
Demeanour of MJ at staples...excited?
Yes
General schedual at staples?
Diff call times for crew, dancers, MJ etc
What mj sched?
Late pm
Evening?
Yes
Length?
6 hours max...4 days a week
MJ involved in every creative decision.
Friday June 19 2009...incident at rehearsal...what?
Ortega: at staples..MJ arrived he didn't appear well at all. MJ chilled soft spoken seemed not well...
Did u have concerns?
Absolutely
He wasn't in condition to be at rehearsal..he didn't seem well enough to be there...he didn't rehearse and didn’t want to go home..asked for choreography to do his part and watch from arena..this happened for a while. He just appeared very lost it was scary..it felt scary..said MJ
Asked--would you rather go home..he said would u be ok with that..Ortega said absolutely.
Previously like this?
Meeting next day at MJ home on June 20th.
Did u know what meeting about? No
Who there?
MJ there. Murray there (Ortega asked to i.d. Murray in court)...Frank Deleo MJ manager and Randy Phillips.
What next?
Quickly clear meeting about me that Murray upset I had sent MJ home and not allow to rehearse and voiced my concerns about MJ health..Murray said not my responsibility..to leave MJ’s health to him
Murray scolding towards me...
Response?
Tried to explain..choice made together...MJ in danger and others if went on stage..it was MJ’s choice and I supported it.
Better for all if I focus on show
MJ physically and emotionally fine according to Murray.
Tues June 23 rehearsals resumed. How was this?
Fantastic, MJ in great form..MJ we all knew...
Weds june 24?
Involved active participation in rehearsal...
Discussion at end w MJ...?
2 wonderful days of rehearsing...was feeling good and confident..MJ asked if happy? He said was happy..MJ said he was happy..asked to thank crew for all hard work and talked regarding next days rehearsal..
Practicing illusion..
Said goodnight
Thurs june 25
Learned news of MJ
Had phone call to Staples....
I was on way to rehearsal and Randy going to pick up MJ for rehearsal..Randy said calling for different reason and I am at house for different reason there is ambulance outside
Prosecution finished:
Chernoff cross examine Ortega:
Tour would enhance your reputation?
If dancers etc
If u created show was poor
Would that affect reputation?
It could
Meeting at house..who called meeting?
I don't know.
Why manager there?
Who is Randy Phillips...high up in AEG?
On 19th observed MJ to be chilled. First time MJ came to rehearsal and looked sick?
First time came and looked like he couldn’t perform?
Yes
For most part we were headed to greatness...but MJ sometimes didn't show up..created anxiety for me...difficult to move forward...if not there
Why not present?
Don't know
19 June: anything else observed?
Ortega: seemed to be in state that he wasn’t present...I was troubled by his appearance.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz1A6ANxhaK
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Thats very bold for the prosecution to come out and say Michael was already dead. I mean I havent heard one peep out of the hospital about anything. Do they have that information for sure? Cuz if they're basing it off of paramedics reports, I think they are in trouble. The hospital has to make that determination and I have NOT heard anyone say he was DOA. Have they and I just missed it?

~maybe they mean brain dead? TMZ could be sensationalizing what was really said.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:16 pm

a few more articles

http://www.mediafire.com/?2p8sxf7yesmhp01

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/choreographer-jackson-not-well-days-before-death/53324

This one may be just a longer version of whats already been said..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110104/ap_en_ot/us_michael_jackson_doctor
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Yeah Kenny totally lied to us about MJ being perfectly fine. Did he not think this would go to trial? Did he not think that everything he witnessed would be questioned by law officials? What a lying prick! I am PISSED!
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:47 pm

I also hear DOA and Ortega's statement that Michael was not well for the first time. I mean there was speculation about it, but no direct statements like this.... Could be that they did not want this out before trial? Course, there were statements about this from other parties... TINI people, etc...
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Was this posted?

People vs. Dr. Conrad Murray
1/4/2011 12:10 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's Assistant Testifies

The prosecution began to paint a picture of Dr. Conrad Murray's reckless actions on the night MJ passed away ... by calling to the stand the Jackson assistant Murray telephoned before he called 911.

Michael Amir Williams testified that he received a frantic voicemail from Murray at 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009. Williams said Murray's VM said, "Where are you? Get here right away, hurry."

Williams says he then called Alberto Alvarez, MJ's security guard, and asked Alvarez to walk to the front door. Williams says he heard Murray's voice in the background, then Alvarez hung up.

Williams said that later on at the hospital, Murray approached him and said Michael had some cream in his room that Murray knew MJ wouldn't want the world to know about. Williams said he wanted someone to give him a ride back to MJ's house to retrieve it.

Murray's baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, was in court today -- but ordered to return on Friday. Murray was on the phone with Alvarez when he realized MJ was in trouble.

MJ's Family -- Michael Predicted He'd Be Murdered
1/4/2011 10:32 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's family claims the singer predicted his own death shortly before he died -- telling TMZ, the King of Pop was paranoid he'd be murdered ... for his incredibly valuable Sony catalog.

The statement is in response to the story TMZ first broke in April -- that Dr. Murray's defense will argue MJ accidentally killed himself by self-injecting a lethal dose of Propofol.

But a rep for Michael's family tells us the Jacksons are "absolutely mortified" by the implication that MJ took his own life -- insisting, "Michael did NOT kill himself.

The rep adds, "What is incredibly ironic is that Michael told his mother shortly before he died that he thought someone was going to kill him ... and they were going to kill him for his catalog."

The family is also concerned that video surveillance of Michael's last living moments -- crucial evidence in Murray's trial -- is still missing.

Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Then Ortega should have said no comment instead of lying just to get ppl to watch the movie he put together.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Agreed. I never trusted fully in his bullshit anyways. He did not seem trustworthy. But the worst part about him butting into this "testimony" and his lies is that defense can use his current version and his previous statements to discredit him as a witness... I really don't like that prosecutors put this guy on the stand...
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Just what I was thinking ksk. You know they are going over things he said before the movie came out right now! And Tracy that last part was not posted. I wonder too about video surveillance but I cant imagine Michael having it in the bedrooms. I doubt it exists.
Back to top Go down
illuzion435

illuzion435

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:21 am

Exactly, Kenny swore he was in just as good of shape as the younger dancers, if not better. They are gonna throw his testimony away. He's probably going to be one of the first to be discredited.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:48 am

From a woman who was in the room. I also put this in my hoax thread for a reason. Listen to it all!

Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Hey... That's that woman who kept calling the police and then she said she does not want to follow this anymore because MJ used drugs....
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Yep, but I think it was just a bit of a shock to her when she found that out. She has since gotten over the shock.

Last edited by TracyK on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:31 pm

What was that at the end? Product placement? What?
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:32 pm

I think she was trying to not get into trouble for saying coke. I don't know for sure.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Oh... Makes me want to make a video of me just sitting and saying Coke Coke Coke. LOL.... Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Sorry but its been said many many times that the "new illusion" was the dirty diana illusion. Its been said over and over that thats what they were going to do.

What does all the security being muslim have to do with anytning?

And she confuses me here...she starts talking about Alvarez but he didnt testify. I havent seen anything where he testified. Is she she saying that this other security guard is testifying about Alvarez? Do they allow that? Isnt that hearsay????

And again the paramedics. Were they there testifying or is she just putting in what she's heard? She's making it very confusing here. I dont think anyone can testify to these things in court except for the people who made the statements themselves.

So now its Amir, Murray AND Dileo telling the kids. And Dileo didnt gently sit the kids down and explain daddy died, he blurted it out!

Murray had to go hide cream my ass!

The very end of her video made no sense. Asked who if they got a diet coke somewhere? I think she's trying to be all hoodoo voodoo at the end. They were planning to do the Dirty Diana illusion on June 25th.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Oh I remember when the security people, or one of them, said that Thome was trying to replace the whole security team that night of the 25th. I remember very well because I was like wtf was Thome doing trying to fire the staff when he didnt even work for Michael anymore! (this was after we found that out of course)

Oh thats why they were all Muslim. They were hired through Thome. But still, relevance??
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:26 pm

Was she speaking about testimony today??? Cuz this is from today. This is horrible! Just horrible! This trial if it goes is going to be tough:(

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110105/ap_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_doctor

one more probably saying the same thing..

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/jackson-staffer-says-doctor-told-him-to-bag-evidence/53392

Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:54 pm

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/01/michael-jackson-hearing-more-details-on-day-of-pop-stars-death.html

Some more...
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:55 pm

“After the second time, he gave a breath, he came up and said, 'You know, this is the first time I give mouth to mouth, but I have to do it, he’s my friend,'" Alvarez said.

Umm...really? You take a break to say something? Especially this is my first time???????? wtf And you have to do it because you're a doctor you dumb F***!!

Alvarez acknowledged that he had refused to speak to a defense investigator who had sought to interview him, but that in a police interview he had said he might sell his story to the media at a later date.

There was just no one Michael could trust. Not even if he paid them:( That really just makes me want to cry for him right now.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:04 am

Another article with a tad bit more info.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110106/people_nm/us_michaeljackson
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:35 pm

I just dont like the sound of this. All if Michael is dead of course...

Earlier in the day, a former girlfriend of Murray testified that he had been distracted when he called her on the morning of the singer's death, and she heard commotion in the background.

Witness Sade Anding said she realized at one point that Murray wasn't paying attention to her. She heard coughing and mumbling but didn't recognize the voice as Murray, she said.

Did Murray see that Michael was in distress and start his cover up before he started CPR therefore causing Michael to die? If so that is MURDER! If Michael woke up coughing/choking and trying to speak then he could have been saved!!!!! I hope thats not what that means:( I hate to let my mind wander without all the facts but I cant help it when I hear shit like that.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Yes me too.. What has been found out is that Murray cut open the IV bag and poured all the Propofol in the bag. It was laziness or premeditated murder. 12 bottles were found.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Who said that??? I havent seen that???

I didnt like this either. First I've heard of it but then again we havent heard form the hospital people til now.

UCLA Docs -- Michael Was DOA
Updated 1/06/11 at 2:45pm

0106_UCLA_altTwo doctors from the UCLA Medical Center testified ... Michael Jackson was dead on arrival, yet Dr. Murray told them "not to give up easily and try to save the patient."

Dr. Richelle Cooper testified when Jackson arrived at UCLA there was "no signs of life."

Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:29 am

Conrad Murray's defense says Michael Jackson administered lethal shot himself
BY Michael Wursthorn
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 4:00 AM

Brekken/APDr. Conrad Murray's defense claims he had nothing to do with administering a potent anesthetic. Related NewsMichael Jackson's children watched him die, witness saysMichael Jackson employee testifies in Dr. Murray trial Michael Jackson's doctor to be charged with involuntary manslaughterConrad Murray, Michael Jackson's doctor, charged with manslaughterMichael Jackson doc can keep license - for nowDoc charged in J**** death to visit star's grave
For Dr. Conrad Murray, the best defense seems to be a good offense.

Lawyers for the doctor to Michael Jackson Friday hinted that the late singer delivered the shot of propofol to himself, and that Murray had nothing to do with administering the potent anesthetic.

Coroner investigator Elissa Fleak testified that 12 bottles of propofol were found in the Jackson’s closet and bedroom, nine of which were in a bag labeled "Baby Essentials." Syringes and other medications were also discovered in Jackson’s rented mansion.

Fleak testified in the fourth day of a preliminary hearing to determine if Murray should stand trial for involuntary manslaughter. The x-year-old doctor pleaded not guilty.

Murray’s lawyers asked Fleak on cross examination if the syringes or medication were within Jackson’s reach, but a judge did not allow the investigator to answer the question. Fleak did say that the items were within two feet of the bed.

One of Murray’s former girlfriends, Sade Anding, testified earlier in the day that when the doctor called her that day, she heard a commotion in the background and incoherent mumbling.

"I heard commotion as if the phone was in a pocket or something," Anding said.

Prosecutors, in an attempt to develop a timeline between when Jackson received the lethal shot of propofol and when 911 was called, said that two other women were called by Murray or received texts around the time of Jackson’s death.

According to phone records, Anding was called at 11:51 a.m. In her testimony, Anding said that she stayed on the line for about five minutes, but Murray never got back to her.

Records show that 911 wasn’t called until 12:21 p.m.

"It shows a distinct pattern by Dr. Murray of whether he is making the phone call or receiving the phone call, that he carries on personal, social business when his attention should be on his patient Michael Jackson," Deputy District Attorney David Walgren said, according to court transcripts. "[Anding’s call] highlights the priorities Dr. Murray was placing at the time. His focus should have been on his patient when instead at 11:51, the evidence will show he is making a phone call to this cocktail waitress in Houston."

With News Wire Services

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/01/08/2011-01-08_conrad_murrays_defense_says_michael_jackson_administered_lethal_shot_himself_.html#ixzz1ASSctp4j
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:31 am

oops, this part is just some garbage and links and stuff, I think, but I could not remove it after I posted...

"Brekken/APDr. Conrad Murray's defense claims he had nothing to do with administering a potent anesthetic. Related NewsMichael Jackson's children watched him die, witness saysMichael Jackson employee testifies in Dr. Murray trial Michael Jackson's doctor to be charged with involuntary manslaughterConrad Murray, Michael Jackson's doctor, charged with manslaughterMichael Jackson doc can keep license - for nowDoc charged in J**** death to visit star's grave
For Dr. Conrad Murray, the best defense seems to be a good offense."

Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:36 am

Kind of a recap, I guess, of where things are so far:

Waitress Says She Was on Phone with Murray the Day Michael Jackson Died
(CNS) Posted Friday January 7, 2011 – 9:22am

A Houston cocktail waitress testified today that she was on the phone with Michael Jackson's personal physician the day the singer died, apparently at the time the pop superstar was found unresponsive in his rented Holmby Hills estate.

Prosecutors contend that Dr. Conrad Murray gave Jackson a powerful sedative called propofol to help him sleep, then failed to properly monitor him -- instead making a series of telephone calls before discovering the 50-year- old singer had stopped breathing.

Testifying at a hearing to determine if Murray, 57, should stand trial on an involuntary manslaughter charge, Sade Anding said she met the doctor while working at a Texas steakhouse in February 2009, and they exchanged phone numbers.

Anding said she was in Houston when she received a phone call from Murray on June 25, 2009 -- the day Jackson died.

"He told me that he was doing well," she said. "I cut him off and I started talking."

About five or 10 minutes into the conversation, however, she realized Murray wasn't on the phone anymore, Anding testified.

"I heard a commotion ... coughing, mumbling of voices," she said, adding that she was unsure if the mumbling was coming from Murray.

Anding said she stayed on the phone for about five minutes, saying it was unusual for Murray to stop responding.

"I just remember saying, 'Hello? Hello? Hello? Are you there? Are you there? Are you there?' she said.

Anding said she eventually hung up the phone and tried to call Murray back, and tried sending him text messages, but he never responded.

Anding said she didn't speak to Murray again until after she was contacted by Los Angeles police detectives. She said after police contacted her, she called Murray.

Murray apologized that she had been put in that situation, and advised her to call his lawyer and have him present if she met with the police, Anding said.

On the stand Thursday and today, Los Angeles police Detective Dan Myers testified that Murray -- who had two cellular phones in his name -- had made or received 11 calls totaling just under 90 minutes between 7:01 a.m. and 11:51 a.m. June 25, 2009.

Prosecutors contend that Murray, who is charged with involuntary manslaughter in connection with Jackson's death, administered propofol to Jackson at the singer's rented home between 10:40 and 11 a.m.

Myers said the doctor's phone calls that morning included a 32-minute call to his practice in Las Vegas. They also included an 11-minute call made just before the doctor called Jackson's personal assistant at 12:12 p.m. to report that the singer had a "bad reaction," according to cellular phone records presented by Myers.

The calls also included one at 1:08 p.m. -- when other witnesses testified Murray was making a phone call from the ambulance containing Jackson -- to the mother of Murray's child, Myers said.

Prosecutors contend that Murray had "abandoned his patient" after administering the propofol.

An emergency room doctor at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center -- where Jackson was pronounced dead -- testified Thursday that propofol is not generally used outside of hospitals, and patients who are given the medication are usually connected to heart monitors.

Jackson died of acute propofol intoxication.

Prosecutors contend that Murray failed to tell paramedics or doctors that he had administered propofol to the singer and took steps that were an "extreme deviation from the standard of care."

They also contend Murray and security personnel collected drug vials and other materials from the room before calling 911.

Two emergency room doctors from Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center testified Thursday that Murray never told them he had given the pop superstar a powerful sedative that eventually killed him.

Dr. Richelle Cooper testified that the singer "had no signs of life" when he was brought to the hospital.

She said she asked Murray what medications Jackson was on, and Murray said only the anxiety medication lorazepam. Cooper said Murray did not say he had given Jackson propofol.

Dr. Thao Nguyen, a cardiology fellow at UCLA, testified that she was introduced to Murray at the hospital and asked him what had happened.

Murray told Nguyen that Jackson -- who had been rehearsing for a series of concerts in
London -- was very tired but had difficulty sleeping and required some medications to help him rest, she said.

The doctor said she asked Murray what medications Jackson was given, and Murray mentioned only lorazepam.

Doctors worked on Jackson from the time the ambulance arrived at 1:13 p.m. until 2:26 p.m., when the singer was pronounced dead, Nguyen said.

The preliminary hearing, which began Tuesday, is expected to last seven to eight days and include between 20 and 30 witnesses to be called by the prosecution.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will then decide whether there is enough evidence for Murray to stand trial on the involuntary manslaughter charge, which could land him in prison for four years.

According to court papers, Murray has admitted giving Jackson propofol, but the doctor insists he did not give anywhere near the amount that would have caused his death.

During a hearing last month, prosecutors indicated the defense was planning to argue that Jackson injected himself with more of the drug, essentially killing himself.

Defense attorneys were not expected to call any witnesses during the preliminary hearing.

http://www.bhcourier.com/article/Local_News/Local_News/LA_Police_Detective_To_Continue_Testifying_Against_Michael_Jacksons_Physician/73795
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:45 am

Well if Michael administered to himself, then that again shows that Murray was nowhere to be found. He is a lazy incompetent FUCK *IF* he killed Michael and deserves to spend the rest of his life behind bars. The way the universe works.. Karma is a REAL bitch and he WILL get his whether or not he goes to prison. If he is guilty, God will take care of him!
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:06 pm

People vs. Dr. Conrad Murray
10 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Murray Commited Homicide Even If MJ Injected Himself

A doctor for the L.A. County Coroner's Office just testified ... even if Michael Jackson injected himself with the fatal dose of Propofol, Dr. Murray is still guilty of homicide.

Dr. Christopher Rogers testified he believes Dr. Murray had no business administering Propofol outside a hospital setting, particularly without the appropriate medical equipment. Rogers said given MIchael's dependence on Propofol and the fact that Murray left him alone in the room with access to the drug constitutes a homicide.

Coroner Doesn't Believe Dr. Murray's Story

A doctor for the L.A. County Coroner's Office testified he doesn't believe Dr. Murray only gave Michael Jackson 25mg of Propofol.

Without saying Murray lied to cops during his interview two days after MJ died, Dr. Christopher Rogers testified if Murray were correct about the 25mg of Propofol, Jackson would have awakened after 3 to 5 minutes of sleep.

Rogers also testified he doesn't believe Jackson swallowed Propofol. The defense laid the groundwork for this theory yesterday, because small amounts of the drug were found in Jackson's stomach.

And Rogers said he believes it's inappropriate to use Propofol for insomnia and that Murray's care was "substandard."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/04/michael-jackson-doctor-conrad-murray-preliminary-hearing-trial-witness-propofol-death/#continued
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Ooooooh how does Rogers think the propofol got there???? Like we do by sinister means????? Or I do anyway. Thats like saying straight murder!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still worried this wont go to trial though.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Well they are definitely trying to prove murder NOT involuntary manslaughter. I heard today that the autopsy person said that the benzos were more than reported in the AR?? Maybe I misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:22 pm

I dont understand what you mean about the benzos...

Testimony ends at hearing for Jackson doctor

I thought it was suppose to take 2 weeks?? Maybe it will with the judge deciding and everything. I was surprise it ended already.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110111/ap_en_ce/us_michael_jackson_doctor
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:23 pm

I love Michael, but the picture that the witnesses have painted of the catheter and his state in the "last" minutes or whatever is so disgusting and disturbing... I really hope it is not true for Michael's dignity sake. Or at least that it was not him in that bed... Sorry if my comment upsets someone... I just don't even want to think of him in that state or looking like a hospice patient. I saw what that looks like just recently with my uncle who died of cancer. But I just can't imagine Michael turn into that...
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:26 pm

I mean, it's horrible that he had to resort to that kind of "treatment" and did not know how to deal with insomnia.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Its horrible to think about ksk. It really is. But I think they just meant he was so thin. I got to thinkin about it the other day and what his chest looked like when he had weight on like MSG. You could see all his bones. I can just imagine what he looks like being as thin as TII! I dont want to imagine but it just hit me like that the other day. I hope its not true either.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Yes it is horrible. I cried over just that for days. Over how he could have gotten to such a state to put himself in that kind of circumstance.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Ok it's goin to trial! Murray lost his license!
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:22 pm

He already lost it? The license...
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Huh what??? I didnt see that!!!!!!

*goes to search the news*
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Didnt see anything about the license but I did about the decision to stand trial. He should changed the charge and let the jury decide. Oh well. So it goes to trial. For now.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Oh I just want to say everyone be prepared to wait. This is a very high profile case and could take years. Casey Anthony's case is set for May of this year but could still be pushed even further. This murder happened in 2008. I'm not saying Murrays will take that long but it could and even longer. I hope not. I hope it comes together fast and is over fast but not at the expense of good prosecution. If it takes a long time then so be it.

How long did OJ's take? Didnt his come together pretty quickly or am I not remembering?
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:32 pm

TMZ is saying his license got suspended and he has to notify Texas and Nevada in 24 hours about it...

I am not sure how long the other trials took, but my guess is they took awhile... Ana Nicole's is still going on... I remember reading recently that her lawyer/ lover was off the hook...
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:43 am

Yes they are all off the hook basically. I think that trial is over finally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA   Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackson manslaughter hearing opens in LA
Page 1 of 1