The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki

Suki

Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up Empty
PostSubject: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Jermaine Jackson To Release Michael Jackson Memoir 'You Are Not Alone' in september
Venus | May 17, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Categories: Jackson Family | URL: http://wp.me/p1i8PP-4M0

Jermaine Jackson has revealed that he has changed his release date for his memoirs about his late brother Michael, and it has been brought forward by one month.

The former Jackson 5 star admitted that the change of date does affect the coverage of Dr. Conrad Murray's trial for involuntary manslaughter of the 'Thriller' singer.

Jackson claims that the memoir won't show Michael as a "media caricature" but as a "human".

In a series of tweets, Jackson announced the news last night on his sister Janet's 45th birthday, he said: "Change of publication date for my memoir on Michael, 'YOU ARE NOT ALONE', is Sept 13th in UK & US.

"Original pub date was Oct 13th but then trial date moved, and I wasn't having the book published during proceedings..."

Jackson continued: "this memoir will now stand as a testimony to the real Michael & his true character, reminding the world who he was, moving forward... obvious consequence of book's new timing: it won't cover trial/evidence. but it will defend Michael's memory first & foremost with the truth."

He also added: "this book's primary aim is to share memories that celebrate my brother as a human not a media caricature #mythbusting"

Can you say reading material for the jury?
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:16 pm

"this memoir will now stand as a testimony to the real Michael & his true character, reminding the world who he was, moving forward... obvious consequence of book's new timing: it won't cover trial/evidence. but it will defend Michael's memory first & foremost with the truth."

"this book's primary aim is to share memories that celebrate my brother as a human not a media caricature #mythbusting"

I dont understand some of the wording here. What does moving forward mean in that context? And also, he was planning on covering the trial in his book? I dont get the mythbusting thing.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:56 pm

I don't know how the book could have had anything about the trial in it now. If the trial had started in May as originally planned, maybe so. The original publish date was October 16. But, from what Jermaine says, I'm not too sure it would have covered it at all. Just the way the stuff reads, I don't think Jermaine would have put it in the book.

As for what "moving forward" means, I have no idea. It really doesn't make sense. Moving what? forward?
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:10 pm

As in moving forward without him? Jermain has to talk about himself. That's just a given.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Ah yes ksk, in that context I get it!
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Ah, yes. Now it makes sense. I just read on Jermaine's twitter page that he didn't want the book released during the trial. That's why the date has been moved up.

Plus, PianoGames (Tom) has been asking him some pretty direct questions lately on twitter. Unfortunately, and not surprisingly, no answers from Jermaine. Mainly questions like why is there no name on the crypt, why did TMZ announce the death 6 minutes before Jermaine. Basically easy questions but no answers. If Jermaine is tweeting that MJ is dead, I don't understand why he won't answer questions so that "believers" will believe him.
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:18 am

Is there a website that we can pre-order?
Back to top Go down
http://chamberlinenterprises.com
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:48 am

I haven't seen one yet. You can always go to Amazon or Borders, etc., type in the name of the book, and see if it comes up. I may try that later today. If I find anything, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Ok, thanks Suki
Back to top Go down
http://chamberlinenterprises.com
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:56 am

So far, I found it at Borders.com. It can be pre-ordered and I think the price is around $18. I haven't checked Amazon yet but I will and I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:38 pm

DON'T FORGET...Jermaine's book comes out next Tuesday, September 13.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Let us know all about it Suki if you get it!! I dont know that I will be getting it.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:15 am

Hmm.. I may not buy it but I may read it online.. Not sure how ok it is to put money in his pocket for exploiting Michael.
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:26 am

Will do, Dareme. Tracy, unless you find it for free online, you're still putting money in his pocket. If you find it for free, let me know. Besides, this book HAS to be better than LaToya's.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:02 am

Haha, I haven't read Latoya's book.. There is a site.. Ummm Jedi or something lol.. I cannot remember the name of it, but with exception of the books that I did buy of Michaels.. Anyone else who writes one about him I read it on that site. I wont pay for books by people I don't trust to have Michael's best interest. I didn't even pay for Leonard Rowes book.. It's on that site too! Hmm.. I am pretty sure it's posted on this site somewhere.. Unless you cannot wait, buy it.. but if you can wait it WILL be on this site sooner or later. My feeling is you wont wait, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:53 am

You know me too well, Tracy. I already have the book and am reading it. I haven't gotten very far yet. I don't seem to have as much time to read like I used to. At this point, we haven't gotten out of childhood in Gary yet. But, if the book is anything like what I've read so far, it will be worth reading. I'll probably read a couple more chapters and then put up a "review". I'm highlighting as I read so I can find everything. So far, I've enjoyed reading it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up   Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Jermaine's Book Released Moved Up
Page 1 of 1