The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial Empty
PostSubject: Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial   Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Big Blow to Defense In MJ Manslaughter Trial
3 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The judge in the Michael Jackson manslaughter trial just undercut a big part of the defense, by ruling 16 hours of rehearsal footage for the "This Is It" tour doesn't show MJ to be in poor health.

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers wanted the outtakes to prove Jackson was very ill in the days before his death. The argument goes -- he was already dying, so Dr. Murray can't be held responsible for his death.

But Judge Michael Pastor ruled ... the outtakes were valuable to Sony Pictures -- which objected to turning over the footage -- and the video did not show MJ in poor health.

If the hours of video show a healthy Michael, it undercuts a major line of defense for Murray.

GO JUDGE!
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial   Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Oh, I like the TII picture that TMZ put up with the article. MJ needs a finger fotoshopped there to make it better. LOL.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/25/doctor-conrad-murray-propofol-big-blow-to-defense-mj-michael-jackson-manslaughter-trial-this-is-it-tour-footage-rehearsal-sony-pictures/
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial   Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Yep good for the prosecution! They didnt say that ruled out the footage being shown. Is that what this means, or are the prosecution still going to use some?
Back to top Go down
mjslove4ever

mjslove4ever

PostSubject: Re: Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial   Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Yeah i was just about to post this too lol knew it Michael was not ill just skinny.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial   Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Well I dont buy that he wasnt ill, but I dont believe he was on his death bed by any means. I believe he was under nourished, dehydrated, stressed, and sleep deprived. Could you imagine if he was 20-30 pounds heavier, well rested, well hydrated and having not a care in the world? Well he was there at least once or twice anyway, but I mean in the TII footage. He would have been a monster! Skinny, dehydrated, stressed out, no sleep Michael still owns!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

PostSubject: Re: Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial   Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:14 am

I also don't buy that he 'was dying' - that is just ridiculous. He didn't have a life threatening illness. Plus if he was ill because of drugs, then who was giving them to him - Murray was. So Murray shoots himself in the foot with this defense.

And if MJ was taking some drugs himself, and was an addict as they keep saying, then Murray should have been able to detect it just from his behaviour. If it really was that bad, then MJ would have had to take drugs to get him onstage and drugs to get him down from a high.
Plus Lloyds had MJs medical records from 2004-2009 so if he was an addict then surely that would have been in the records? It would have shown up in the 4 hour medical in Feb 09.

As I said, it was a rubbish defense move!
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial   Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:17 pm

Totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial   Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial Empty

Back to top Go down

Big blow to Defense in Murray Trial
Page 1 of 1