The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting' Empty
PostSubject: Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting'   Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting' EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Finally a member of the Jackson family is speaking out about the Michael Jackson movie "This Is It" -- up to now the family has either been silent or negative about the flick.

But Jackie Jackson -- who saw the movie on Thursday night -- liked it a lot, telling TMZ:

"My brother's movie 'This Is It' is truly riveting. Michael is electrifying! We get a glimpse of a true genius at work. His passionate message for healing the world, saving the planet and our children's futures is something he was always striving for in his lifetime."

So far Katherine Jackson is unmoved -- we hear she will not see the movie.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/25/jackson-family-member-movie-is-riveting-michael-jackson-this-is-it/#ixzz0UzRNRrMy
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting'   Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting' EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:42 pm

I wonder who else in the fam saw it.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting'   Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting' EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Well, I guess Liz and Miko are kind of "family"

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20314932,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontentcnn

While fans won't be able to see the Michael Jackson's This Is It documentary until Oct. 28, Elizabeth Taylor has watched the film and given it two thumbs up, reports Entertainment Tonight.

The late King of Pop's longtime friend, 77, reportedly hosted a private screening of This Is It for several Jackson staff members, including his former assistant Miko Brando, at MGM Studios in L.A. last weekend.

Taylor, who attended Jackson's funeral Sept. 4, led a standing ovation at the end of the documentary, a source tells ET.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting'   Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting' EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:07 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/26/liz-taylor-michael-jackson-this-is-it/

Taylor went to Twitter just moments ago where the star of such Hollywood classics like "Cleopatra," "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" and a ton of other iconic films wrote the following statement about "This Is It":

"It is the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen."

Liz continued, "I wept from pure joy at his God given gift. There will never, ever be the likes of him again."

UPDATE: Taylor is blasting Tweet after Tweet ... she just referred to Michael as a "modern day prophet."
Back to top Go down
curiousmjfan

curiousmjfan

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting'   Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting' EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:45 pm

her words are so heartbreaking yet the most beautiful, I can't find any other words to describe Michael, she had written it all so well asmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting'   Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting' Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting'
Page 1 of 1