The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Is Now????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ashleyrae123

ashleyrae123

This Is Now???? Empty
PostSubject: This Is Now????   This Is Now???? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:01 pm

New state-of-the-art, cutting-edge holographic technology could be used to bring a “live” Michael Jackson show to the Strip. That’s the incredible plan being proposed and developed by a concert promoter who worked with the King of Pop.
The proposed Las Vegas residency, which would have a live-action, full-body, three-dimensional image of Michael onstage solo or alongside singers and dancers, comes on the heels of this past weekend’s $100-million-plus global haul for This Is It. (The docu-movie grossed $23 million alone in the U.S.)
Says New Jersey promoter Patrick Allocco: “This would become This Is Now. It really could be billed as Michael Jackson Live. Real singers and dancers could perform live around the holographic image.”
The technology would allow the creation of a 3-D Michael Jackson dancing and singing image from the This Is It rehearsals footage and other video. Patrick says it would be simple for members of the Jackson family and other entertainers to perform duets with the holographic figure that could be maneuvered to perform any of Michael’s catalog of music.

HERE'S THE WHOLE LINK
http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/luxe-life/2009/nov/03/michael-jackson-live-show-coming-las-vegas/
Back to top Go down
ashleyrae123

ashleyrae123

This Is Now???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Now????   This Is Now???? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:03 pm

here's one for O2

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23718684-jackson-hologram-could-dance-with-timberlake-at-02-tribute-show.do
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

This Is Now???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Now????   This Is Now???? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:12 pm

I did not see any of those articles... All I remember is something about Jermain and his tribute show... But sounds to me as if they have to get permission from the estate to do this and so far nobody's got one... So may be the brothers got it for their finale??

I don't know if the Las Vegas thing is really a good idea though.... Just seems like everyone's trying to make more and more money off of him. Jeez... will it ever be enough??
Back to top Go down
ashleyrae123

ashleyrae123

This Is Now???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Now????   This Is Now???? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:16 pm

no never enough! but if i could have a hologram of him dancing in my apartment, i'd take it!
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

This Is Now???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Now????   This Is Now???? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:17 am

I would take one too Ashley! They have done it with Elvis.. I am sure they will do it with MJ.
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

This Is Now???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Now????   This Is Now???? Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is Now????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Curtain Call? :: This Is It-
Jump to: