The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.

Go down 
+3
ksk
dareme
TracyK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. Empty
PostSubject: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:37 pm

From what I understand this is from one of the This is not it people. Compelling if true!

Re: Breaking News will be announced this evening at 6:30 PST.

New postby MJstheLoveOfMyLife ยป Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am

alive wrote:have you guys heard what this security guard said to one of the fans today inside the courthouse????? OMG!!!!!!!!

mjhf.com

Me and my brother were trying to get up to the hearing room in the courthouse in LA and we happened to go the back way and ended up near the freight elevator.We were the only ppl there. We then decided to go back around to the other side...Before we started walking the elevator door opens and The Jackson's walk out: security guards, Latoya, Jermaine, Joe, Kathrine, Jermaine, Jermaine's wife and son....Randy was there but not at that time( he came around the front earlier and we got to see him)...Latoya and Jermaine actually said hi to us!! We didn't take pictures cuz we didn't want to bother them but we followed them out the door and the papparrazzi were everywhere!! It was crazy....Then they loaded up in an SUV and drove away.... You could genuinely see the emotion on their faces...They looked hurt and a bit depressed... We didn't see Murray he went to the car garage and drove off. IDK what this means for the hoax but they sure did look upset...Katherine looks very frail in person....I think Jermaine was mad...he even slapped one of his security guards on the back...lol.... It was a great experience and we were soooooo lucky to be there at that time.. We might have been the only ppl that got that close to the Jackson's...its amazing seeing relatives of Michael in person....ALSO....one of the security guards came up to us and said: "Just between you and me,If you are looking for MICHAEL JACKSON he is already in the building...I wouldn't want you to waste your time".....?????? What does that mean...Michael is supposed to be dead..Lemme know what ya'll think...

mjssoulmate wrote:
Oh, come on! I don't believe a security guard would say that, even if it were true.

I think you were starstruck and hearing things.
Ummm I was not....He said it to my face......How can you mishear that??? My brother even heard it......
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Skeptical to say the least.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:42 pm

LOL maybe he was telling the truth, maybe he was being a butthole, but it was said!
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Yeah. Just saying I'm skeptical. He could have been being a total butt or like mjssoulmate said.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:07 pm

May be he meant like... in spirit? Why would a security guard who was in on the hoax just blurt it out like that to a person hanging by an elevator... i don't get this... :(
Back to top Go down
MJ'sTinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:28 am

Hi everyone I'm new here...Remember when that guy would come out at the end of an Elvis concert and say "Ladies and Gentlemen Elvis has left the building"? Well it was probably a joke of some kind in relation to the Elvis thing..Idk but I think this security guard was being a jerk most probably and giving these kids false hope. I still have some hope for the hoax but the way the Jackson's were described getting out of that lift does make me wonder..Take care everyone.x facesad
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:29 am

Hi Mj's Tinkerbell! Welcome to the forum! I agree with you. But I too have hope.
Back to top Go down
MJ'sTinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:31 am

Oh and 'Hi' Tracy I am your friend 'GramsGirl63' on YouTube..Much love to you hun..xxx asmile

Last edited by MJ'sTinkerbell on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MJ'sTinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:32 am

Thank you for the welcome..xxx facegrin
Back to top Go down
ilovemjj

ilovemjj

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:01 am

oooh i have hope! I'm with Tracy, hey believe me I've heard body guards say some pretty crazy shit to a total stranger.....*ilovemjj got called a groupie* lmao....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:41 pm

All I can say is that is ODD, why would he say that? Unless he was trying to be a jerk, but, why would the BG feel the need to say anything at all. Strange.
Back to top Go down
http://chamberlinenterprises.com
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:52 pm

I think it's strange to say anything at all as well. There was no need to do that!
Back to top Go down
simplyara

simplyara

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 am

HIi guys, i know it's far too late for me to response facegrin
I think Michael would not be in the building, why on earth he did that?! He taken a great risk if he does that and blown off the hoax thingy by risking the possibility for someone have a glance of him in the building..

But I do hope he's watching all the news from a telly somewhere out there to keep track of all things... winky
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:54 am

Me too Ara!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.   What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse. Empty

Back to top Go down

What a security guard said to a fan outside the courthouse.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Curtain Call? :: The Trial: **A VERDICT IS IN!**-
Jump to: