The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mjslove4ever

mjslove4ever

OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) Empty
PostSubject: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:23 am

Voices are simulated did it for me. Not watching.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:30 am

THIS IS FREAKINNNN AWESOME!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT ELSE IS COMING NEXT!!!
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
mjslove4ever

mjslove4ever

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 am

i AGREEEEEEE OMG ITS AWESOME.. dareme please give it a chance.. :( fer mee and tracy..
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:17 am

Alright I will watch it since it is not hoax related.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 am

This gives me pause about credibility

http://www.imdb.com/help/show_leaf?howdoisubmit

Anyway, this sounds suspiciously like someone trying to do this film in for a nom in the doc catagory for next years oscars. JMO
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:10 am

Well then all you have to do is watch the TII credits again and do your own research into who the cast really was. There are legitimate sites out there.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:03 am

OKay we have info coming in on MJHD

by Tumic ShaSon » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcZ28R4Pnw4
Video created and directed by: Mjhoaxevidence!
2:45 is the answer to MADONNA being the INFORMER!

This is the footage used by Mjhoaxevidence! skip to 0:26! But was BLURRED!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z7fXj2KaU0&feature=related

by BCorn » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 am
Well I do agree that the footage is the same. Also, in the first vid, the "informer" saids that she is a singer and an actor who has been in feature films. She also is very close to age with Michael and she has worked with Kenny and Michael in the past. (While they never did anything official, Michael and Madonna were in talks of doing something together) So, yes, I do believe that they are IMPLYING that they are Madonna. But whether or not this "informer" really is an informer, let alone Madonna remains to be seen.

I agree with BCorn.. It remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:38 pm

What they say is good research but does not 'prove' that TII was meant to be a film.

Have they never heard of stage schools, which train people to act, sing and dance? Only classical dancers are trained to just dance. Most other dancers have to know how to sing and act in order to work : onstage or on film/television. So, it is not unusual for a stage dancer to be able to sing or act as well.
I DO agree that Kenny may have picked some of the dancers before the audition, but again that does not PROVE it was a film. It just proves that 'its not what you know its who you know'. It's how Hollywood works.

As for the cameras, well my belief is these extra directors, cameramen and high-spec cameras were for the Dome Project, and NOT the rehearsals themselves. The credits do not specify what was filmed by specific cameras or cameramen, so it could easily be the Dome Project, with the two personnel filming the rehearsals. We know Michael saw his work as short films, so it makes sense that he would use the best for those.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Vbond I agree with you on almost all counts but I think the rehearsals were filmed with more than 2 cameras. I thought that moment I saw it when I got my blu ray. Didnt think much of it in the theater. I do however agree that most of the camera men credited were for the Dome Project. They had to credit everyone involved in the movie and they showed quite a bit of the DP.

And Tracy I'm just saying that IMDB is kinda like wiki. Or it looks that way. What they showed in they video is not a big deal cuz the info is there for anyone who wants to look. They were not hiding anything with the exception of trying to make us believe it was shot with only 2 cameras because they couldnt afford the big high quality ones and thats crap cuz alot of the movie is very high quality. I also think Kenny Ortega tried to further this notion by dubbing vocals because the original footage audio wasnt good enough because they didnt have good enough cameras. I think thats bull. Several people have said that Michael sang everything live and sang it well so to me there is no reason one song should be different from the last in audio quality. JMO

And why would Madonna know anything at all about TII? Other than knowing how a film is made. Wasnt she on tour? Anyway, I dont believe its her and if it is then she's just blowing smoke about knowing how a film is made and that TII couldnt have been made the way Kenny O says. But most of us knew that already. We will see what the next video has in store.

I'm still thinking someone is trying to sabatoge this movies chance for a nom in the doc category for the oscars. Probably not lol but we will see.
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:50 am

Apart from the fact that we have no idea who the informer is, and why would it be Madonna anyway, we don't even know how much of the video was information from the informant, and how much was from the author of the video.

All this 'evidence' is too slapdash and under researched for my liking. And that goes for some of the other hoax believer videos too.

I think its fairly certain that parts of the rehearsal WERE going to be used for public consumption - it was even stated in the press. For example the dancer interviews, which IMO were going to be used as a promotion OR as part of the build-up once you were inside the O2. I think they were gong to film everything and then use selected highlights to release to the public. However, I believe the majority of the rehearsal footage was originally going into the vaults.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:11 am

The way some of the stuff was filmed was almost like a behind the scenes kind of thing which supports the info I read very early on that this footage was going to be released in conjunction with the tour and a special for HBO or one of those, maybe even Showtime, which definitely does not support the 2 camera statement. It was a planned film. We may not have gotten what was planned though. We may have gotten the majority of the so called 2 camera takes but there was enough high quality footage there, plus the info I read early on, to make me believe there is alot more that we didnt get. Why didnt we get it? That is suspicious to me. I'm hoping all will trickle out over the next few anniversaries, holidays or album releases.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:14 pm

this is what someone said in the comments on youtube and I can believe it cuz I thought there was something of about the voice being real. It still could be but this is another real good possibility..

That woman is COMPUTER SIMULATED VOICE. I know this because my sister is English teacher and uses these types of voices in her classes for reading texts. Some are free, some are online you put the text there and instantly you got the vocal, and some are costing hundreds of dollars.

I'm also trying to figure out, if the video is real, who the person could be lol. Its not Madonna. She never worked with him. I dont think shes a big star cuz of what she says. Sung background, had professional experience and so on. She could be though.. hmmm I have a few in mind. I'm still compiling my list.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:08 am

Ooooh do tell! I want to know who you think this is.. I was thinking in the beginning that it could be Sheryl Crowe.. I don't think that anymore.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:46 am

I dont think its anyone in particular yet, but I'm thinking of women who have had "professional experience" with him who are actors and singers and in his same age range. I stopped thinking about it and will think more later but this who I have...(just super famous people or who were famous in their time)

Cyndi Lauper-57
Reba McEntire- 55
Whitney Houston- 47
Marie Osmond- 51
Back to top Go down
mjslove4ever

mjslove4ever

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Here is part 2 :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCX6KcT-5gs[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:11 pm

Ok the body double thing is so stupid. The short films need body doubles cuz stunts were performed. Earth Girl was a short film and had scenes where they may have used a body double because the lead girl wasnt familiar with those kinds of scenes. Or the body double was just a stand in. Actors use body doubles all the time. Most notably Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. When you dont see her face, you are seeing the body double. Do make note of the use of the word body double. The guy in the Gilda portion was a body double. Everyone keeps trying to say the man dancing on stage is a body double. You dont get to "see" body doubles up close. There were NO doubles used in the film besides the short film. And Navi is full of it. I'm sure they asked him to come and be the double but for him to act like that is anything but the definition is sad. He knows they would never show his face as Michael. But you will notice that he said he was a "decoy" for Michael. Again, you dont see their faces. And sorry Navi but to me you look NOTHING like Michael. You can pass with the mask on. But to the point of the "simulated voice", the short film portion of TII was shot as any other film. TII IS a documentary. The short films were included because they were going to be used in concert, which is what this movie was about. DUH. I dont know who's doing this video but they are a ding bat. And I dont know what they are tying to say about the cherry picker but that was Michael on the cherry picker.

NONE of this proves Michael is alive. Yes the lack of rip and dates feeds the hoax fire, but Kenny gave a good enough explanation for that. I'm glad they werent there. It was really nice watching something that didnt end in 1958-2009. There is still nothing in this video that we havent already been discussing for a year now. We all know this was a planned film.

The first video said this had nothing to do with the hoax and then the second video says it does. A lie right off the bat doesnt sit well with me. Its a big red flag.

Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:41 pm

O.M.G... Whoaaaaa... Left hook, upper cut! boxing drool

bliss
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:11 am

I was so unimpressed by the first video that I haven't even watched the second one. Like dareme says, this person is a dingbat.

As I said before :

All this 'evidence' is too slapdash and under researched for my liking. And that goes for some of the other hoax believer videos too.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:16 pm

LOL I like the way you put things facegrin
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:46 am

This IS hoax related, but since it's already in here I will continue to post these in here.. I suppose we can merge the topic? This is very good!

Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:42 pm

That BAM scene was NOT shot in 2008. That is a hoax fan theory which proves further to me that is another informer piece of garbage.

A sequel which I know is coming

You and everyone else who knows theres 100 hours footage. DUH.

All of the stuff about the unreleased songs, new footage and all that has already been discussed for awhile now. The topic may have died early but it w as discussed. This is not news nor insider information.

The scenes for Thriller could have been after the 25th. If there are any look alikes in the second film, should they chose to put one out, we will know. Or at least I'm very confident that I will know and I will scream to the rooftops if there are. There would have to be after the 25th.

This Is It 3D and AIW 3D being release both by Sony with AIW being a disney film is not uncommon. I have seen happen before. For all I know it happens all the time. Often you will hear or see "in association with" on a movies release. Not a big deal. Also AIW was a disney cartoon but was the Johnny Depp movie disney? And the AIW 3D thing is also not a biggie. They are doing EVERYTHING in 3D now. What about the other films being released around the same time, cuz I bet they arent the only 2. If they are maybe I willl entertain it but I doubt it.

"Michael is involved decision making at Sony"

Really? Is that why the Invincible album didnt get any pr coverage over here at all? And why Unbreakable wasnt release as the first single and Rock My World was, going against what Mcihael wanted? Not sure I buy that.

This part about the feedback from Michael Bearden is one of the dumbest parts of this video so far...Michael did not need anyone to give him feedback. It does nothing for the scene. As a matter of fact it would have been better if there had been none. The director would have to assume the audience was stupid and not realize that Michael wasnt speeaking to himself and I just dont see a director assuming the public are dumbasses.

In my personal opinion it sounds like someone who is miked and speaking while someone else is speaking. That is all.

Next part...Michael holding back his voice for the benefit of the audience. And I guess it was for the benefit of the audience when he said the same thing during the Dangerous rehearsals? DOH! there was no audience for the Dangerous rehearsals! Someones not doing their research. Or maybe in their country they cant get the youtube rehearsals. I dont know how that works. If you can post a video does that mean you can see all the videos??

LMAO at clone. Anyway, this film, or parts of it, were being filmed to go along with the tour and Michael knew that I'm sure. He had to. Doesnt mean he tried to dupe anyone by letting someone else sing for him. I dont believe that. I will believe when I see and hear Michael say it. Maybe.

In a genuine rehearsal everyone hired is already a consummate professional and there would be no reason for that to be said
????????????

Is this person smoking crack? Thats why its called rehearsal!!!!! If that statement were true at all, no one would rehearse ever. These people, alot of them, have never worked with Michael and wouldnt know what he wanted...even the people who did work with before didnt know what he wanted...hence the Beat It jacket scene. This is unreal.

Michael was showing off his "chops" for sure but again, no different whatsoever to the Dangerous rehearsals. Some songs he sang full out and some he didnt. Sounds like classic Michael to me. This person is a ding dong. And if they are in the biz, they are emabarassing their self.

It is NOT new for Michael to be this thin. He is just older. I have pic os Michael where is that thin but being younger his face is more filled out and stuff. His legs, waist, hips are just as thin.

The King Of Pop was put to rest...Thats the only statement so far I can entertain.

Sounds to me like Kenny was speaking of murder or negligent death and didnt want to say to much like most people. You dont want to accuse without a trial. It goes both ways on the perception.

If TII is a proven hoax so is the death

TII is not a hoax. How is it a hoax? Its a movie. The few things they got right about it everyone already knows so theres no hoax. This video?

hoax
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:23 pm

I agree with everything you said here!!!
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Yeah - the videos say they are not dealing in supposition and speculation - yet most of it is supposition and speculation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)   OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :) Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG U HAVE TO SEE THIS :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Curtain Call? :: This Is It-
Jump to: