The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances Empty
PostSubject: Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances   Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm

AP

By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch, Ap Special Correspondent – 1 hr 20 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – A defense lawyer for Michael Jackson's doctor says the singer was so anguished about his deteriorating finances in his final days that he took desperate actions that caused his own death.

The statements by attorney Edward Chernoff came during a pretrial hearing Wednesday in the case of Dr. Conrad Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death.

Chernoff was asking to see Jackson's financial records to prove a theory he said was the crux of the defense.

The prosecution denounced it as an attempted sideshow to distract jurors and to smear Jackson's reputation. The judge refused to grant the subpoena saying it was overbroad, irrelevant and invaded Jackson's privacy.

Lawyers were ordered to return Thursday to continue screening prospective jurors with written questionnaires.

So instead of him being so desperate for sleep that he accidentally overdosed himself with the propofol, now they are going with full on suicide??? Come on!!! No friggin way did Michael kill himself. If he was going to kill himself it would have been in 05. That trial almost broke him by the end, but it didnt cuz that man is strong. Too strong to kill himself. I will never believe that. I will fully believe every hoax theory dreamed up before I believe that!!!!
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances   Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:26 pm

That's certainly a lame one. No doubt in my mind that he did not commit suicide; especially over finances. He's been down before and brought himself back. And, if all this was kosher, he was supposedly looking at making a lot of money. So, no, that was not what happened. If he did do anything, it was accidental. If he was that desperate for sleep, maybe he did drink the stuff. It's the only reason I can come up with that it was in his stomach. But I don't think he would have done that either. In fact, I saw a video the other day that said he was sleeping better. How they know is beyond me. The maker of the video even had times and amounts of drugs Murray gave MJ two or three nights before and said he had no problems sleeping. Something tells me that can be taken with a grain of salt. Everything I've heard so far says that Murray didn't keep records. Which I find hard to believe, too, since he's a doctor.

Then again maybe Chernoff was using that as an excuse to get MJ's financial records to try to prove that AEG had him by the balls. Maybe it was the only excuse they could come up with and the judge shot it down. I don't know but it's a thought.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances   Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:30 pm

OOPS! Not sure how it got there twice. Probably my little computer gremlin playing games again.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances   Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:58 pm

fixed it:)
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances   Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:45 pm

thanks, dareme
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances   Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:49 pm

I don't believe that Michael killed himself (or that he is even dead) he has everything to live for. Three beautiful Children that loved him dearly. He wanted to spend time with them, he wanted out of the spotlight. I don't blame him. As I have said in the past and I will say it again. He is probably somewhere hiding out, relaxing and when safe he visited his children. That is what I think. But, I don't believe that he is going to risk any of that to have some miraculous Comeback. Nope don't believe that one.
Back to top Go down
http://chamberlinenterprises.com
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances   Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:07 am

I dont think he killed himself either. how many different theories are these ppl gonna come up with until they stick with one? If we are to believe he hoaxed his death the answer to how it got in stomach contents is simple.. it was poured on the samples for the autopsy to look real.

If we are to believe murder.. Murray killed him then poured it down his throat to look like suicide to cover his own ass!
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances   Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 am

But, it would have been just sitting in his stomach it would have been partially digested if Michael drink it. And it wasn't. If this Dr. goes to jail I will be shocked. He has to go to trail, to make the whole thing legit. He will be acquitted, that is all part of the whole plot.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances   Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Actually he didnt have to go to trial. They could have not charged him at all or he could have taken a plea. CC, Lets say he's found guilty and goes to jail..in your mind being acquitted is part of the plot...does that then mean for you that its all legit and its done for you? Or will you then convince yourself that that was part of the plot? Just curious as to what your thought process is if your version of a plot doesnt work out that way:)
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances   Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm

I already know that he is still alive. But, if the Dr is found not guilty then that will just prove it to me more.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances   Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Even if he's found guilty, Cindy, it only carries a 4 year sentence. If MJ isn't ready to come back, he could go to jail but then have a big wad of money waiting for him when he gets out. Which he would probably get out early. So, knowing he has a big stash waiting for him, he's probably willing to spend a year or so in jail.
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances   Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Uhmmm Didn't think about it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances   Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances Empty

Back to top Go down

Lawyers say singer was desperate over finances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Curtain Call? :: The Trial: **A VERDICT IS IN!**-
Jump to: