The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News Of The World reports on fingerprints

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki

Suki

News Of The World reports on fingerprints Empty
PostSubject: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 am

BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING NEWS... facegrin

What?? Reported: Prints on Michael Jackson syringe not Murray's
Webbie | April 17, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Categories: People vs Conrad Murray | URL: http://wp.me/p1i8PP-1yt

Fingerprints found on the syringe whose contents killed Michael Jackson do not belong to Dr Conrad Murray, it has been reported.

Murray is due to stand trial over Jackson's death in three weeks time. He is accused of involuntary manslaughter after allegedly administering the Propofol that killed the popstar.

However, the News of the World reports that Murray's prints were not on the fatal syringe - supporting his defence that "Mr X" injected the drug before fleeing with more than $1m in cash that went missing from Jackson's home.

"The mystery fingerprints are the biggest breakthrough for Murray so far," a source said. "If it is handled right it would mean a jury cannot convict him. All the syringes were vacuum-packed and sterile before use. The fingerprints point to someone else being there and using the fatal syringe."

Murray is said to be reluctant to take to the stand and will submit a statement claiming his innocence. He will also question why he would want to kill Jackson when he was being paid £90,000 ($147,000) a month to work as his personal doctor.

The fingerprints do not belong to any of Jackson's family or staff and it remains unknown whose they are.

Oh, surprise!!! Who didn't see this coming? Of course, at this point I think it can be taken with a grain of salt. Why News of the World has it first and not TMZ, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:39 pm

We just have to buckle up and wait. News of the world is not a news organization.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:49 pm

News Of The World is a tabloid so I'm going to move this to its own separate catagory. Not saying they are wrong, but you cant trust tabloids. At least the british ones anyway!

Hopefully if its true that Murrays are not on there, they are not Michaels. Hopefully they come back and say they arent Michaels either!
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Yea, that's why I said take it with a grain of salt. When TMZ has it, I MIGHT believe it.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:21 pm

You have to watch TMZ too! They have false reporting as well. There have been several magazines reporting things lately that TMZ does not. But it's copy and paste reporting if you have noticed that. This would be cool if true.
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:40 pm

It would be cool, if true. Somebody, not sure who, says that someone came in MJ's house that night and stole an obscene amount of cash. Now it's suspected that, whoever this person is, also tried to (or did) kill MJ. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I read that, but it was recently.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm

What is cool about it?
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:18 pm

It just feeds more into a hoax and things being planted in the room to look realistci.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:03 am

I dont think its cool cuz it plays into the suicide theory of the defense. The only person I heard that took the money, if there was even money to take, was Latoya. And it makes sense if true. I mean she swept in there like a tornado. It was suspicious to me cuz it was like she was there to get something that she didnt want people to see or get ahold of, or get something from that house in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:12 am

It's only suicide if MJs prints r on it and they r not! The sun is reporting this now!
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:15 am

Well that update would have been nice.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:30 am

I lost it LMAO!! Still looking!!
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3531926/Fingerprints-on-the-syringe-that-killed-Michael-Jackson-show-intruder-murdered-him.html

J**** jab dabs ‘will clear doc’
By CAROLINE GRANT

Published: Today

MYSTERY fingerprints on the syringe that killed Michael Jackson were being investigated - amid claims they point to an intruder murdering the superstar.
The prints are not those of J****'s doctor Conrad Murray, who faces trial next month despite always denying he gave the singer a lethal jab of sedative.

Dr Murray, 57, says it backs his theory a robber crept into the Los Angeles home of the Thriller star, 50, and swiped a million dollars.

The prints do not match any member of J****'s family or staff.

A source said of the medic's looming trial for involuntary manslaughter: "A jury cannot convict.

"Murray and Michael were the only ones supposedly at the house at the time, but the prints point to someone else using the fatal syringe."

Murray's jubilant legal team will insist to jurors: "If the print doesn't fit, you must acquit."
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:56 am

I so hope that is true that the prints are not Michaels. However, this whole story may be a crock to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:45 am

Makes you wonder if the whole story (going back to June 25, 2009) isn't a crock, huh? But, if they can rule out Murray and the entire Jackson family, why has nothing been said about them not being Michael's? Suspense? You know how the media loves to play with people.

OR, is it part of the plan? Maybe to make the person or people involved with trying to do MJ in jump for joy and shake in their shoes at the same time. Maybe they are Michaels' prints and he will show up sometime during the end of the trial.

PearlJr. just put up a video speculating that he may come back on Oprah's last show. I don't think so. I think this trial is the key. I think that, before it's over with, a lot of people are going to be exposed for the scum that they are when it comes to MJ. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:54 am

I agree with you Suki!
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:35 pm

I'm here to play devil's advocate!!!!! I have a large imagination!
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Oprah? Naaahhh...
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Theres only one devils advocate here queen

I think all the scum has been revealed. At least to me anyway. I'm still on the fence about Frank. Half of me feels he's evil and untrustworthy and the other half me wonders if I dont feel that way because he's in on the plot. I cant distinguish.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Frank who? Cascio? Or Dileo? (His name is Frank, right? My brain is mush right now.)

Also....do you super sleuths know of a way to find out where someone is...like now? I have a suspicion and I'd like to see if I can somewhat prove it? Any suggestions?

This posted last night from our friend, Jack:

Jack London
I only use Jack London on facebook and Phantom Lightman on Twitter btw people so if someone claims to be me then they are lying. Also someones claims I use the names Don,Lucas,Peter and Mark but that is untrue.

Something tells me there's more to this guy than meets the eye. I don't know why; it's just a hunch. But I'd like to find out.

I'm with ya, ksk...Oprah...pffft!

Also:

CAN I BE DEVILS' ADVOCATE, JR.? Please, oh please...my queen!

facegrin

Princess Devils' Advocate? smilie_liebe4

Yahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:19 pm

LMAO!

Sorry I mean Frank Dileo. What do you mean about finding out where someone is???
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Princess Devil, oops!, I mean Devils' Advocate says there's probably way more scum and scummettes to be found in the cracks.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:25 pm

I think I need a private detective!!!!!!!!!!

I need to find out if someone (a semi-celebrity) is in England but don't know a good way to go about it. Don't you guys have a phone number or somethin'...... facegrin detective laughin
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Who is it? Maybe someone actually knows??
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Frank Cascio!
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:35 am

Oh hmm... good question. Yeah where is he right now? I'm with you...wonder how you find out if nobody knows.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:36 am

Not sure but I think I'll work on it.
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:10 am

I knew it.
Back to top Go down
http://chamberlinenterprises.com
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:26 pm

I haven't commented cause I don't get what ur talking about.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Which part??????
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:49 am

I think it was my sister that threw me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News Of The World reports on fingerprints   News Of The World reports on fingerprints Empty

Back to top Go down

News Of The World reports on fingerprints
Page 1 of 1