The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive Empty
PostSubject: Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive   Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Oh boy.

AP

By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch, Ap Special Correspondent – 1 hr 16 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – Prosecutors of Dr. Conrad Murray want jurors in his involuntary manslaughter trial to see images of his superstar patient, Michael Jackson, dead and alive.

In motions filed Tuesday, they ask to use video clips from the Jackson concert movie, "This Is It," to show the singer was in good health, engaged in planning his concert tour and had every reason to live.

They say this would contradict defense claims that Jackson took his own life.

Prosecutors also want to use limited autopsy photos of Jackson to prove that although thin, he was in excellent health. They say the photos would not be gruesome. Defense lawyers say the photos would inflame the jury's emotions.

Murray has pleaded not guilty. Jury selection resumes May 4 and motions are to be argued Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive   Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Well, this should get interesting. Has anyone come out and said that they have actually seen these photos?
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive   Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Crazy.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive   Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:05 pm

OH BOY! This is gonna get interesting...

BREAKING NEWS: MJ Autopsy Photos ALLOWED In Dr. Murray Trial
Webbie | April 21, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Categories: People vs Conrad Murray | URL: http://wp.me/p1i8PP-1Bh

4/21/2011 11:08 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The judge in the Conrad Murray involuntary manslaughter case has allowed prosecutors to present TWO photos taken at Michael Jackson's autopsy to be used as evidence at trial.

0421_mj_bn_ambulance

TMZ has learned ... one of the photos shows the pop star clothed -- while laid out on a gurney.

The other photo shows Jackson's naked body -- but the judge explained "certain parts" will be "blocked out." He didn't explain which parts.

The judge ruled the photos are relevant under the evidence code -- and are "not gruesome, graphic or inflammatory."

I think my heart just dipped into my stomach for a few seconds. SO...if he's not dead, where are they getting pictures from? Can pictures be photoshopped or something to make someone look dead????
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive   Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Two Specific Jackson Autopsy Photos to Be Shown at Doc's Trial
Webbie | April 21, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Categories: People vs Conrad Murray | URL: http://wp.me/p1i8PP-1Bl

Prosecutors can show jurors two images from Michael Jackson's autopsy during the involuntary manslaughter trial of the pop star's doctor, a judge ruled Thursday.

Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor said the photographs, one of which shows Jackson clothed and another one with him nude, are relevant to the case and described them as benign photos that are not graphic or gruesome.

Deputy District Attorney David Walgren said he is aware the singer's family will be in the courtroom during the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, adding that the images will be carefully displayed.

The prosecutor said the images will bolster its case that the singer was healthy overall, and that they would also show puncture marks on Jackson's body.

Defense attorneys objected to the photos being displayed during trial, arguing that coroner's officials and experts can describe Jackson's condition without showing the images.

Murray, a Houston-based cardiologist, has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter. Authorities have accused him of giving Jackson a lethal dose of the anesthetic propofol in the bedroom of his rented mansion in June 2009.

Murray's attorneys have suggested in recent months that the singer may have given himself the fatal dose.
Conrad Murray

The judge also ruled that prosecutors can show limited clips of Jackson's final rehearsals for a planned series of London comeback concerts.

Walgren argued the footage from the film "This Is It" shows Jackson was engaged in preparing for his comeback tour and not desperate to make it a success, as Murray's attorneys have claimed.

Prosecutors planned to show Jackson performing "The Way You Make Me Feel" and "Earth Song" while director and choreographer Kenny Ortega testifies about the pop star's demeanor before his death.

Defense attorneys objected to showing the film footage, claiming it was edited to present Jackson in the best light. They noted that not all of the footage was shot in the two days before Jackson's death on June 25, 2009.

Pastor said prosecutors can only show footage from Jackson's rehearsals on the two days before the star's death. He also said the footage must be edited to remove some of the special effects and visuals, particularly images of whales, polar bears, a "cute little girl" and other "flora and fauna" in the video.

The judge said showing the footage wasn't meant to be entertainment, and it didn't matter if the entire songs were shown.

Defense attorney Ed Chernoff sought an opportunity to review raw footage of Jackson's rehearsals, but prosecutors said they did not have it. They suggested that Murray's attorneys subpoena Sony Pictures, which purchased rights to the footage after the singer's death.

Pastor also ruled that prosecutors can have several of Murray's mistresses testify during the trial, but that they should omit some salacious details. For instance, Pastor said he didn't want to hear any references to the strip clubs or gentlemen's clubs where Murray met some of them.

Opening statements were scheduled for May 9.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive   Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:09 am

faceplain
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive   Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:06 am

Well, I would to see the pictures of him dead, that will interesting. They probably won't be able to find those. winky
Back to top Go down
http://chamberlinenterprises.com
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive   Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 am

Where have you been, Cindy?? Missed you. Vacation time already?
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive   Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:27 am

No, not a vacation. I am opening up a Travel Agency and I have been really busy. It opens up on May 7th. I am really excited this has been a dream of mine for, well forever.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive   Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:38 am

Ah...good luck and happy travels!
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive   Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Thanks Suki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive   Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive Empty

Back to top Go down

Prosecution wants to show Jackson dead and alive
Page 1 of 1