The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?

Go down 
+4
CChamberlin
dareme
TracyK
Suki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki

Suki

Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? Empty
PostSubject: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:03 am

Murray: My free card out of jail? Police file of MJ having cocaine in his pants
Venus | May 1, 2011 at 8:03 am | Categories: People vs Conrad Murray | URL: http://wp.me/p1i8PP-1GM

(Venus says:) This is one of the most horrible articles I have read in my life. I know this comes from News of the World, the biggest tabloid trash ever, yet, I decided to post it to show how low someone can go. In my 30 years as a Michael Jackson fan, I have encountered much, but now that Michael is gone, they'll even go further and make it worse than ever. If you ask me, the fans cannot leave this without taking action.

A SECRET police file which reveals Michael Jackson had cocaine in his UNDERPANTS could mean the superstar's doctor Conrad Murray walks free.

Murray, accused of involuntary manslaughter, believes the bombshell dossier will convince the jury that the singer was hooked on drugs and responsible for his own death.

The police reports - from a child molestation investigation in 2003 - also reveal officers found 500 BOTTLES of prescription medication at his Neverland ranch.

Conrad Murray

Bombshell report... Dr Conrad Murray Reuters/David McNew

The documents will play a key part in defending Murray, who allegedly gave the singer a lethal jab of the sedative Propofol.

Last night a source close to the case said: "These dockets are vital to Murray's defence. They help show the jury the depth of MJ's drug issues and how he may have never stood a chance of saving him."

We can reveal toxicologists reported traces of cocaine, along with a cocktail of other drugs, were found in two pairs of Jackson's Calvin Klein briefs when Neverland was raided eight years ago.

It is not known how they got there. The Santa Barbara County Sheriff documents also reveal traces of painkiller Demerol, sleeping aid Promethazine, powerful headache drug Normeperidine and morphine substitute Meperidine were discovered in J****'s pants. Tiny amounts of blood were also found.

Cops found more than 500 bottles of drugs prescribed in the names of the star, staff at the Californian ranch - and even under aliases. Sedatives and anxiety drugs Percocet and Xanax under other patients' names were discovered in safes, cabinets, shoes, wardrobes, the playroom and toilet.

Excerpts from his report say Michael Laperruque, J****'s former bodyguard, revealed the star was self-injecting when doctors were trying to get him off Demerol.

He was also popping up to 40 Xanax pills a night, would be driven by his bouncer to medics to get his hits, was smoking marijuana and a heavy drinker. Beverly Hills pharmacist Dr Raj Kumar said: "Jackson was a serial drug addict. There was no way for Murray to control this patient. He could easily argue he had no idea he was taking such large volumes of drugs."

Prosecutors want the judge to ban claims of Jackson's drug dependency. But last night our source said: "It creates an element of doubt as to Murray's guilt."

I didn't say it!!!!!!!

How ridiculous is that? That's a set up if I've ever seen one.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:08 pm

No matter what anyone tries to say.. That was years ago. What was found in Michaels system is only what the doctor admitted to giving him. I dont care if he had a truckload in his draws if it wasn't in his system, he wasn't abusing it, period!
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:18 pm

That's true. Even if it's true about all those various drugs, I can't imagine that the judge would allow it in court. I think all those drugs were a set up (if the story is legit). We all saw MJ during the time before the raids and he didn't look like a druggie to me. Depending on his tolerance level, all of that together would have probably killed him. 40 Xanax alone should have put him to sleep for a couple of days. Jeez, add demerol, pot, cocaine, morphine, percocet, sedatives, and whatever else they say was found in those 500 bottles and you've got a recipe for disaster. It would take a long-time, seasoned user with a very high tolerance level to be able to function using all of that. Michael never appeared to be a seasoned user or have a high tolerance level. BS

But I will say this:

He sure did have a small truckload of "somethin'" in those Calvin Klein briefs!!!!

holy moly pink applaus
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:16 pm

ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:43 am

I dont think it was ever said that those were HIS underwear or HIS pants. He had many people working for him, and staying there. He was known for allowing people to stay there when he wasnt there. And I agree Tracy, I dont care if they found a crack pipe in his underwear, it has no bearing on Murray giving someone propofol and other drugs outside of a hospital setting and not being in that room taking care of his patient. If Michael shot himself up or drank the propofol, it IS Murrays fault for not being there and doing what he was suppose to be doing!!

whipit whipit whipit
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:40 pm

All I can say is. THERE YOU HAVE IT!!! blowup
Back to top Go down
http://chamberlinenterprises.com
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Suki wrote:
That's true. Even if it's true about all those various drugs, I can't imagine that the judge would allow it in court. I think all those drugs were a set up (if the story is legit). We all saw MJ during the time before the raids and he didn't look like a druggie to me. Depending on his tolerance level, all of that together would have probably killed him. 40 Xanax alone should have put him to sleep for a couple of days. Jeez, add demerol, pot, cocaine, morphine, percocet, sedatives, and whatever else they say was found in those 500 bottles and you've got a recipe for disaster. It would take a long-time, seasoned user with a very high tolerance level to be able to function using all of that. Michael never appeared to be a seasoned user or have a high tolerance level. BS

But I will say this:

He sure did have a small truckload of "somethin'" in those Calvin Klein briefs!!!!

holy moly pink applaus
[b] YEAH BUT IT WASN'T SMALL, LOL
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Ah poor Michael he would probably be blushing right now. Sorry. (but it is true, hehehe)
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Yep, CC, he would definitely be blushing. And the "small" wasn't referring to what was in his pants. It was referring to a small truck. That would be a large load to put in someones' pants. Hahahahaha! laughin
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:38 am

Oh geez y'all!!! lolololol

~gives new meaning to hauling balls.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:21 am

...hauling balls! That's new one...but a good one!
Back to top Go down
Honey

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Hello,

I am Honey new to the site. wave This topic caught my eye because I see it on many other MJ forums missing some follow up information. The topic may be old, but the rest of the story needs to be recorded.

The story of cocaine in MJ's underwear is distorted, pushed by Murray's lawyers and a couple of Hater groups until a 2005 court document was produced by a group of MJ advocates. Micheal had no cocaine in his system, that was confirmed by people for the Prosecution who analyzed a speck of MJ's blood found on the undies and the cocaine which was embedded into the speck of blood was still pure, not digested by the body. T. Mes alleges there was something funny about that in this document.

Will post Santa Barbara Court document to support this when link posting privileges granted.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:18 pm

WELCOME, HONEY!

Thanks for the info on that story. Looking forward to reading the rest of it.

Hope you enjoy the site. We have a great group here and have a lot of fun. Feels like family.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Hi Suki,

Thank you. Have vindication advocate friends constantly educating me. The truth will be the truth and I can deal, but I am not letting no one lie on Michael or lie to us fans.

smilie_liebe4
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:12 pm

screeam
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Good girl, Honey! Part of the "family" already.

And Tracy...maybe it's because I'm really tired but what are you trying to say up there? No cocaine in his pants...just ants in his pants???????...and he's gotta dance??????

devilish
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:19 pm

She was just taking a stance.

baby laughing
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Cause he got me in a trance AAAAOOOOWWWWWW SHAMONE!
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:51 pm

claps
Back to top Go down
Littlesusie

Littlesusie

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:52 am

I always thought Michael had anakonda in his pants..
but cocaine?? mullet
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:55 am

LMAO Susie!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:08 pm

Anaconda!!!! Ahahahaaaaa!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:17 pm

laughin baby laughing funny
Back to top Go down
Honey

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:12 am

Quote :
I always thought Michael had anakonda in his pants..

Not an anakonda, that's Zilla, Mikezilla. thismuch thismuch thismuch omg
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:51 am

LMAO Honey YOU GOT THAT RIGHT
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:52 am

Tsk tsk you women iz nastyyy angelface
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:26 am

if you think were nasty go and check out the history forum lmao
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:49 pm

laughin applaus

YOU GIRLS ARE A RIOT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Or go look in the Ladies Lounge!
Back to top Go down
Honey

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:48 pm

I try to keep my promises. Our word and accuracy of our information are the only tool we have to fight for Michael. From the Santa Barbara Superior Court Database.

Page 12, Line 5, Item 14.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/011805notmotexc14.pdf

Further information on this allegation and the investigation surrounding can be found on.

Vindicating Michael: Dirty laundry in Michael’s home. IT WAS A SET-UP

http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/dirty-laundry-and-cocaine-in-michaels-home-it-was-a-set-up/
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:07 pm

These are all very good! I think they were trying to say that Michael was gay so that would make it more believable that he had a sexual fascination/perversion for little boys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?   Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh You Know Not - MJ?...Cocaine?...In His Pants?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Curtain Call? :: The Trial: **A VERDICT IS IN!**-
Jump to: