The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion

Go down 
+5
ksk
TracyK
AnnieAreYouOK
CChamberlin
dareme
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion Empty
PostSubject: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:23 pm

This thread is to discuss the autopsy photo. You may post your thoughts, you may illustrate, and you may post your feelings concerning any portion of the photo that stands out to you. That being said, you MUST be respectful. The ADMINS will determine what is disrespectful and will remove any and all posts we deem inappropriate and disrespectful. Respect must given to each member in this discussion. Disagreements do not equal disrespect. If you have a complaint about the thread, posts, members or any other subject pertaining to this thread, please contact the ADMINS or the MOD. If the thread cannot maintain the level of respect we require in this forum, it will be removed. This is a trial basis. This is a tough topic and if at any time we feel its just too much, we may remove it. If no one wishes to discuss the photo then the thread will be removed.

Being respectful to the photo means showing the same respect you would show Michael Jackson himself. Do not use words like horrible, ugly, or any other derogatory term to describe his body or face. For example you may say the spot on his chest is ugly. You may not say, its fake look how ugly he is. This will get you banned.

Thank you

ADMINS
TracyK
dareme

MOD
ksk

Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:21 pm

All I can say is that it broke my heart to see Michael that way. I can only image what it did to his family.
Back to top Go down
http://chamberlinenterprises.com
AnnieAreYouOK

AnnieAreYouOK

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Is it true that the judge cannot do anything to ban the circulation of this photo on the internet? I read some of the discussions on another forum. I get the impression that it is because the judge had agreed beforehand that the trial be open to the public he now cannot do anything. Is there anything stated in the Law of the United States that this is the case? Can there be anything like a "conditional permission"? Meaning only when some conditions are met the contents of the trial can be made public. I feel terrible about what they did. Did prosecution really have to go this far to get justice? And justice means only 4 years for Murray but Michael has been crucified to the point where he cannot any more. It really feels like Murray is not the one on trial but Michael is.
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Why was the date 8/25/2009? That doesn't even look like Michael.
Back to top Go down
http://chamberlinenterprises.com
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Boy I just cant get a post right today with what I want to say....Lets try this again...

They already testified to it being a mistake. And I strongly disagree with you about it not looking like Michael.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:16 pm

I disagree too.. To me it's exactly Michael all the way to his left upper lip where it's a little higher. I am still jacked up about this pic and am ANGRY as hell with Murray right now. Given enough time I may feel differently, but right now I am out for BLOOD with that man! Ima post a video that Pearl Junior made, hope you all watch it. I guess it's keeping me in denial *sigh*
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:25 pm

I do have a question about the autopsy picture.. didn't they say in the autopsy report that Michael had on a hospital gown when he arrived from the coroners van? It looks as though to me the sheet was peeled back as soon as he was laid down and looking at the position of the sheet around him doesn't look as though he was lifted up to have that gown removed. Had that happened my thinking is that the sheet would be under him with his arms and everything above the sheet and not under it. They pick him up, remove the sheet, then lay him back down on top of it then take the pic. To me, this looks as if he arrived nude and the sheet was only peeled back. Just thinking : (
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:25 pm

You're right it does look like that, but it is quite possible that they took the gown off of him for the picture. You can tell from the pic on the gurney that the gown is just over him. His arms are through but it doesnt go behind him. Just thinking off the top of my head, I would have to see it again.

Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:32 pm

If they took the gown off for the pic he still would be on top of the sheet not any part of him under it.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:05 am

What is on his chest? It looks like a wound or bruise... Is that from CPR?

Did the autopsy guy said he had an extra rib? Is that common? I can't say I've heard of such thing before... I am not very good at anatomy....
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:06 am

Not necessarily in my opinion on the sheet thing.

ksk it is from cpr. I didnt read anything about an extra rib. Or I dont remember.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:40 am

The autopsy doctor mentioned it quick. I looked up online and it's a rare condition.
Back to top Go down
paulie

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:14 pm

It isn't that rare of a condition. I have an extra rib and so does my son.
That marking on his chest if from the bruising of CPR and the injections that were shot directly to his heart.

FWIW......a deceased patient being transported from a hospital to a coroners/funeral parlor is often transported naked.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Yes paulie that is true but I think in the autopsy report is says they received him in the gown.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Right, Paulie.. It does say however in the AR that he was received in the hospital gown. I got to thinking about that though.. Why would they give up their gown.. They need them for patients.
Back to top Go down
paulie

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:27 pm

I'm sure a big and lucrative hospital like UCLA can give up one cheapy hospital gown......lol
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:31 pm

My mother works for a lucrative hospital here in Texas and they refuse to give up freaking gloves! Anyway, it's no big deal about the gown but usually yes, they go with what they had on or nothing at all.. Not generally hospital attire.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:27 pm

The first thing I wondered is why he even had on a gown. If he was or was not dead when he arrived at the ER, I can't imagine that anyone would take the time to remove his pj's and put a gown on him. Unless it was done for the family before they went in to see him. Then again, I can't imagine why they left the tube down his throat for the family to see him like that and then transported him to the coroners' office with it still in his throatl Unless his head was turned sideways, wouldn't the tube stick up somehow under the sheet he was wrapped in when he was put in the helicopter?

Way too many questions that haven't been answered. I'm hoping some of this will come out next week when the defense takes over. I mean really, if us lowly peons can come up with these questions, why can't the attorneys and experts.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:36 pm

The gown is very explainable. Yes I bellieve, especially after seeing the photo that the gown was put over him for the family. ER's always cut off your clothes when you come in.

wouldn't the tube stick up somehow under the sheet he was wrapped in when he was put in the helicopter?

o_O I would have to go back and look at that. That is a very good point. Not to be morbid but he is dead. When they put the sheet on him I'm sure they didnt take care about pulling down around his head. Maybe the sheet held it down? Or off to the side? I dont know why they left the tube in either. Maybe its because they dont want to do any damage and they let the coroner do it because that way they know exactly what is going on with the throat? I dont know.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:34 pm

I had a feeling that's why he was in the gown. But the tube thing really confuses me. If they were kind enough to put the gown on, why couldn't they remove the tube for the family's sake?
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:57 pm

If you look at the pic he has a plastic under his butt to catch fluids I think... Also, on the right ankle there is a bulky cloth that appears to be the gown but I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Yes Tracy I agree on both. I noticed the plastic thing under him right off:( Thanks for reminding me. I'm so convinced.

suki thats a good question for a coroner. I have asked a coroner a question once. >>Once<< I think I scared them so I wont ask coroners questions again. lmao!!
Back to top Go down
paulie

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:53 pm

The defense has witnesses that are going to testify that Michael Jackson's bones were protruding, and that he looked very, very sick. Remember the paramedic told jurors that when they first arrived at Michael Jackson's bedroom, they thought he was a hospice patient. The photo had to be shown to jurors to show Michael Jackson's physical state. The Jackson family was warned before the photo was shown, and Katherine Jackson left without seeing the photo.

Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:12 pm

I do think that he was too thin. WAY too thin for his stature. I don't care what anyone says, he was not at a healthy weight. He did look ill to me.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Yes paulie I just watched that testimony last night. It was shown to prove that he wasnt this skeletal shell of a body. But yes I agree Tracy he was too thin. If that is the normal BMI range for a man his height, then it needs to be changed. He was way too thin. I mean the argument can be made that he has been that thin before, and he has, but I thought he looked too thin then too, its just that he was younger and his features were more plump and vibrant.
Back to top Go down
paulie

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:50 pm

He looked like crap. He wore several layers of clothing in the TII movie footage. How looks can be deceiving....
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:54 pm

AWWW I thought he was too thin but beautiful redheart redheart redheart redheart
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:55 pm

paulie wrote:
He looked like crap. He wore several layers of clothing in the TII movie footage. How looks can be deceiving....

SOOOOOO even with three layers of shirts and a coat, he still looked awfully thin... Thinner in the movie than he does in the autopsy pic I might add.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:05 pm

brick

He did not look like crap. He was thin but beautiful as always.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:17 pm

laughin *looks at you* boxing thismuch
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:36 pm

***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion Ahmph10

pfft
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:39 pm

He did not look like crap. And if he did look too thin to a good doctor, that doctor would be taking care of patient, not his own pocket. I completely disagree with trying to blame the victim or judging Michael in any way for how he looked or in any way implying that he was dying or close to dying.

May be I am misunderstanding paulie's comments, but I don't appreciate the hint of what's possibly implied...
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:55 am

I dont think he meant it quite in that tone but just to be sure, paulie would you mind clarifying your statements? Thank you asmile

What do you mean ksk when you say "whats possibly implied"? Maybe just to give paulie a better understanding of where your coming from so he can elaborate on what he meant:) If you dont mind my dear asmile
Back to top Go down
paulie

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:27 am

Sheesh.....calm down. This is only my opinion. MJ was not exactly a picture of health. I am also certainly not blaming MJ for his own death....not totally at least....again my opinion.
I also believe his drug abuse could have contributed to his death....again my opinion.

I obviously don't fit in here. I feel like I get jumped on with every comment. I won't let the door hit me in the ass.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:54 am

"possibly implied" just meant that Michael was to blame for his death.

And I am certainly not jumping on anyone. I wish I was LOL, but I am not :)
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:14 pm

paulie no one is jumping on you but when you make comments like "he looked like crap" expect disagreements. You know you told everyone to have thick skin, so I am returning the sentiment...I thought you had a thicker skin that. Dont dish out the tone if you cant take it in return. You have dished it out quite a bit. And you fit in just fine here. You obviously havent read back posts on this forum. I have only recently made my belief known that he could have possibly been alive. In the last month or 2 actually. I have played devils advocate on this board since we made it over 2 ago now. No one has a thicker skin than me, trust me:) No one has been jumped on as you say more than me. That being said even with my "devils advocating" being so unpopular, everyone has been respectful 95% of the time. We dont tolerate anyone being pushed out due to their belief. We dont tolerate disrespect to our members or Michael Jackson. Disagreements and debating are always allowed. I've seen nothing here that goes against our rules or what we stand for. You are welcome here! In any forum you have to know you're going to be disagreed with. You DO have to have a thick skin. I hope you decide to stay.
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:02 am

Having ventured into this thread with trepidation (I can't stomach seeing THAT photo again)I agree with paulie that MJ did not look a picture of health in 2009. He was a lot slimmer than he had been since the trial, when he was not performing. Even in March 2009, at the O2, if you look at pictures/film of him arriving, his hips and legs are very slim. He has several layers on his top : t-shirt/shirt/top shirt which bulks him out a little, but those tiny hips don't lie.
Compare this 1994 pic with 2009 - similar outfit and body posture but in 2009 his legs are thinner and his butt is non existant
***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion Jackso10

***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion Mj_rp_10

Then from June onwards, he seemed to get even thinner. Not a problem in itself, but considering he was 3 weeks from opening TII in London, and they hadn't yet done any complete run throughs of the show, I have to ask, how much more weight would he have lost once the shows began?

In addition, although only hearsay, we hear he was eating chicken salads, fruit juices and grains. Well that is just great BUT performers need carbs to give them energy onstage. Where, if any, were his carbs in that diet?

To sum up, from what we have been told:
he wasn't sleeping
he wasn't eating much
he wasn't drinking
he was dehydrated
he was losing weight

Add to that he had the 'episode' on 19 June when Kenny sent him home, and then he was unwell on 21 June when he was hot and cold.

So no, I don't think he was a picture of health, and it breaks my heart. It's all very well Kenny emailing and Frank voicemailing about their concerns, but when was someone going to DO SOMETHING? Karen said she was trying too. If the follower/TINI fans are telling the truth, they are the only ones who tried to get through to him in those last days.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:50 pm

I agree he was skinny but I think he has been that skinny before. Or at least close to it.
Back to top Go down
Littlesusie

Littlesusie

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:49 am

In my opinin, Michael isn't that thin in this photo! The dimensions of the photo are stretched out to make an illusion tat he was thin. Try to change the dimensions of the photo and you'l see Michael's true shape. He was quite healthy and muscular in this photo. They stretched it out for purpose!
(he looks like an alien on that stretched photo.... )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion   ***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

***WARNING..DISTURBING IMAGE***Autopsy photo discussion
Page 1 of 1