The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November. Empty
PostSubject: Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November.   Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:45 pm

It is possible the family will speak at the sentencing. Maybe even the children or a letter written by the children. Its also just as possible that we wont hear from them. I dont know whats going to happen but I do know that even if he gets the max, it wont be enough and he wont serve it all.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November.   Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:43 pm

4 years. We'll see how much he serves.
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

PostSubject: Re: Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November.   Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Da man is going DOWN.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November.   Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:19 am

I hope da troot is going to come out some day about stuff Latoya is talking about.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November.   Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:21 am

haha me too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November.   Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sentencing tomorrow Tues the 29th of November.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Curtain Call? :: The Trial: **A VERDICT IS IN!**-
Jump to: