The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Untouchable

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

Untouchable Empty
PostSubject: Untouchable   Untouchable EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:25 pm

A new book written by Randal C Archibold. Has anyone read this. My Uncle that worked on Michael's antique train watch a show and this was on it. Seems pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://chamberlinenterprises.com
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

Untouchable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   Untouchable EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:26 pm

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/080211962X/internetmoviedat/
Back to top Go down
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

Untouchable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   Untouchable EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Book Description
Publication Date: November 13, 2012
"A dishy Michael Jackson biography that makes the exhaustively covered King of Pop fascinating all over again."—People

“The first deep-dive narrative by a veteran journalist covering the King of Pop’s convoluted final years on earth . . . [Untouchable] helps cast Jackson in a new light.”—Los Angeles Times

“A tale of family, fame, lost childhood, and startling accusations never heard before.”—ABC Nightline

Untouchable portrays Michael Jackson’s life and death in unprecedented depth. Beginning with his last departure from Neverland, Sullivan captures Jackson's final years shuttling around the world, and plans to recapture his wealth and reputation with a comeback album and planned series of fifty mega-concerts. Sullivan delves deep into Jackson’s past, depicting a man both naive and deeply cunning, a devoted father whose parenting decisions created international outcry, a shrewd businessman whose failures nearly brought down a megacorporation, and an inveterate narcissist who desperately wanted a quiet, normal life. Sullivan has never-before-reported information about Jackson’s business dealings, the pedophilia allegations that besmirched his reputation, and the fate of his billion-dollar-plus estate, and exclusive access to inner-circle figures including Jackson’s former attorneys and managers. Untouchable is a remarkable portrait of the man who still reigns as King of Pop.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

Untouchable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   Untouchable EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:37 am

inveterate narcissist???? Ummmm Out of all that what written THATS what stuck out to me SMH.. *sigh* Sounds good otherwise.
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

Untouchable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   Untouchable EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Michael was obsessed with himself for sure, but in a narcissistic way? The definition of narcissist? I dont think so but then again he did have huge paintings of himself everywhere lol.

Maybe I'm not getting it but inveterate didnt make sense. I had to look it up and it still doesnt make sense.

in·vet·er·ate
[in-vet-er-it] Show IPA
adjective
settled or confirmed in a habit, practice, feeling, or the like: an inveterate gambler.
firmly established by long continuance, as a disease, habit, practice, feeling, etc.; chronic.
Origin:
1375–1425; late Middle English < Latin inveterātus (past participle of inveterāre to grow old, allow to grow old, preserve), equivalent to in- in-2 + veter- (stem of vetus ) old + -ātus -ate1 ; cf. veteran

— adj
1. long established, esp so as to be deep-rooted or ingrained: an inveterate feeling of hostility
2. ( prenominal ) settled or confirmed in a habit or practice, esp a bad one; hardened: an inveterate smoker
3. obsolete full of hatred; hostile

[C16: from Latin inveterātus of long standing, from inveterāre to make old, from in- ² + vetus old]

Medical Dictionary

inveterate in·vet·er·ate (ĭn-vět'ər-ĭt)
adj.

Firmly and long established; deep-rooted.

Persisting in an ingrained habit; habitual.

So is he trying to say he is an old habitual narcissist? Is narcissism habitual? Is 50 old now? Anyway, sounds like tabloid garbage to me. I mean how much more info can there possibly be that we dont already know and how many more people are going to write books about the allegations claiming to have new insight and new never before heard information? I wonder who the inner circle of people are? Could they be Brian Oxman, Randy Taraborelli, and the other same old douchebags still riding the gravy train. Maybe it will bring new insight. I guess I shouldnt judge it yet. The description cracks me up..

naive/deeply cunning
devoted father/parenting actions spark outcry
shrewd businessman/megacorporation nearly brought down by his failures
narcissist/wanted quiet normal life

thinking

headdesk

Well I always said he was 2 different people.

ptayingmj
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

Untouchable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   Untouchable EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:09 am

LOL true true.. I was thinking the same thing though.. How many more people.. How many more books... Who can come up with anymore information... Unless these people's proof is as good as him sitting at the kitchen table with a bbq chicken leg hangin' off his lips, I don't wanna hear it! No one has any more proof than the other. It's all speculation and hearsay.
ERRRBODY has something on him.. Hmmm... What about coming out with this ish when stuff was goin' down? Im my eyes, that makes them an accomplice and they should be charged in a court of law for it. (In a perfect world) BAH! ANY of us could write a book about MJ, TBO.
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
CChamberlin

CChamberlin

Untouchable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   Untouchable EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:26 pm

TracyK wrote:
LOL true true.. I was thinking the same thing though.. How many more people.. How many more books... Who can come up with anymore information... Unless these people's proof is as good as him sitting at the kitchen table with a bbq chicken leg hangin' off his lips, I don't wanna hear it! No one has any more proof than the other. It's all speculation and hearsay.
ERRRBODY has something on him.. Hmmm... What about coming out with this ish when stuff was goin' down? Im my eyes, that makes them an accomplice and they should be charged in a court of law for it. (In a perfect world) BAH! ANY of us could write a book about MJ, TBO.

Yep I agree. I won't be buying that book. Everybody is trying to make money. My Aunt said they did the same thing with Elvis. This book was on Amazon. I go by what Uncle said. He new Big Al and Big Al said that Michael was the kindest person he ever met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untouchable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   Untouchable Empty

Back to top Go down

Untouchable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Curtain Call? :: Books-
Jump to: