The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere

Go down 
+4
dareme
EilaM
curiousmjfan
ksk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere   Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:11 pm

OCTOBER 26, 2009
On Tuesday October 27th, beginning at 7pm EST, www.MichaelJackson.com will stream live coverage from the Red Carpet Premiere of Michael Jackson’s This is It in Los Angeles.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere   Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:34 pm

And on MTV

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1624819/20091026/story.jhtml

You've been hearing about it for months, since the days just after his death: the rehearsal footage of Michael Jackson as he geared up for his epic comebacks concerts in London. On Tuesday (in select markets) and Wednesday, finally, the recordings will be unleashed as the documentary "Michael Jackson's This Is It." Hours before then, the red-carpet premiere kicks off in Los Angeles and MTV News will be broadcasting live in front of the Nokia Theatre as the action unfolds.

Airing on Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. ET, MTV's special will showcase inside stories you've never heard before about MJ and his planned concerts. We sat down for in-depth interviews with dancers, band members, the choreographer Travis Payne and the director Kenny Ortega — all those people who knew Jackson so well during his final days and who were helping him put the entire production together. It's all part of the untold story of how the "This Is It" concert series came to be, how Jackson planned to make them his best shows ever, and what it was like working with the King of Pop on what became his final project.

One segment called "The King of Pop: Royally High Expectations" details how MJ's aspirations to make this the greatest concert ever meant that everybody worked around the clock to ensure his high standards were upheld. Musicians, dancers and Ortega tell stories about Michael being such a perfectionist that he'd notice even a few missing notes in a song.

Another segment shows the "This Is It" crew dishing the secrets they unearthed while working with the legendary pop star -- from the reasons he wore those iconic white socks to the power behind his cologne. And the special also takes a look at MJ's last 24 hours, as those who worked with him talk about Michael's last rehearsal.

Anchoring all the proceedings from the carpet will be Sway and Tim Kash. They'll be greeting stars as they arrive and getting their personal stories about meeting, working with or admiring Michael Jackson. And it all begins on Tuesday at 8:30 p.m.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere   Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Live streaming video of the premier!!

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/this-is-it-premiere
Back to top Go down
curiousmjfan

curiousmjfan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere   Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:17 pm

omg I couldn't take my eyes off the live feed! despite the apprehension I feel excited too! screeam
Back to top Go down
EilaM

EilaM

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere   Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:14 am

Credits to mjjboard -- LA Premiere of This is It
Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere Premie10Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere Premie11
Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere Premie12
Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere Premie13
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere   Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:31 am

EilaM wrote:
Credits to mjjboard -- LA Premiere of This is It
Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere Premie10

That image makes me sick, sorry. All 3 of them. How can they look so happy. Especially Dileo. Doesnt he just look like his ship came in? whipit Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere   Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:26 am

Them son of a bitches need their asses WHOOPED! brick mad2 stick notabloids sick
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
simplyara

simplyara

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere   Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:35 pm

oh, i totally want to smack Randy Phillips face for sure... brick brick
Back to top Go down
mary

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere   Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:18 pm

I felt a bit upset, there they were, the Jackson brothers, prancing about in their new found fame when it should have been Michael Jackson that should have walked the red carpet
Back to top Go down
mymichael

mymichael

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere   Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:50 pm

I was channel surfing and I saw Tito and Jackie (via satellite) on Oprah. They were all smiles. I turned the channel.

Far be it from me to be the barometer for appropriate human emotion but I sure will try. During personal appearances and interviews, the family, close friends and business associates have been way more jolly than I would have ever expected. This glee was visiable less than 24 hours after his reported death and continues to this day. Perhaps, they mourn behind closed doors.
I am all for celebrating life and accomplishments but what some of them are doing doesn't seem right. We love Michael. We celebrate Michael. We honor Michael and his legacy, but it just seems way to soon to be this jubilant.

The majority of us were totally grief stricken when we first heard the news and it hasn't eased up over these months. I don't know what to make of it. Unless they know something we don't know, their respective behaviors have been cold.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere   Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:55 pm

The brothers know that their movie is coming out soon. Good enough reason for them to be "jolly".

@mymichael, totally agree with you and your choice of words for the behavior they all have exhibited.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere   Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:07 pm

mymichael you are so right. I dont get it. How can they be so happy? I can understand happy but they are like you said jubilant. The fans do seem to have grieved harder and longer than the family appear to have. Except Katherine. The look of grief I have seen on her was just as you would expect. I dont think you can fake that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere   Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson’s "This is It" Red Carpet Premiere
Page 1 of 1