The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
i-want-u-back

i-want-u-back

33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site Empty
PostSubject: 33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site   33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Thirty-three visual and spoken clues in Michael Jackson’s “posthumous” movie This Is It will reveal how and why he faked his death and when he will come out of hiding, a source close to the King of Pop reveals.

And we’re asking you to help us find and publish them for all the world to see.

Simply post the clues that you find using the comments box on this blog.

You – and we – will then be able to evaluate them together, as a global team, and get to the bottom of the MJ mystery that has gripped billions of men, women and children since he disappeared last June.

Cassandra Gretchen-Sims, who claims to be in contact with Jackson, says he told her that the clues appear “throughout the movie” and “about half” of them will be delivered by Michael himself.

Doing the math, that leaves some 15 to 19 that will be offered up by inanimate objects such as props, costumes, scenery and equipment or other people in the movie, Gretchen-Sims confirms.

“Michael is playing things very close to the vest,” Gretchen-Sims told derekclontz.wordpress.com. “

“He has made it clear on several occasions that the movie, as he put it to me, ‘will explain everything’.

“I asked him to tell me more, but he just chuckled and said: “Remember the number 33. There are 33 clues and anybody who finds them all will understand everything – why I am in hiding, when I will come back, and how my fans can help me change the world from a place of pain and anger and hatred to a place of love and caring and beauty.’”

Gretchen-Sims says Jackson “mischievously declined” to say more, ” but in an unrelated conversation “let it slip that “about half ” the clues will be found in his dance moves, song selection, answers to interview questions and facial expressions.

“He also said, ‘You’ll have to watch the movie from start to finish and pay close attention to find them all.”

Gretchen-Sims has played a controversial role in Jackson’s “post disappearance” drama by insisting that she was hand-picked by the superstar to act as a conduit between the performer and his fans.

If that seems farfetched, and to some it does, investigations suggest that she, indeed, has no financial interest at stake and that she is operating in good faith as a personal favor to MJ.

http://derekclontz.com/2009/10/27/this-is-its-33-clues-that-prove-mj-faked-his-death-help-us-find-them/#comments

Hmmm...clues in dance moves, could that weird penguin move be one? lol
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

PostSubject: Re: 33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site   33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Oops I did a double-post, well I am the official Cassndra-watcher so naff off i-want-u-back boxing LOL
Back to top Go down
i-want-u-back

i-want-u-back

PostSubject: Re: 33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site   33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Ooops...sorry vbond my bad sorry
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: 33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site   33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:59 pm

I will be watching dance moves closely, but how can clues be in dance moves?
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: 33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site   33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:11 pm

http://www.infosecnews.org/hypermail/0708/13617.html

Read the link:

Clontz states he did fake journalism, like death hoax elvis.. he was just a player after all.
For 15 years he was editor for WWN. There's also an Eddie Clontz.

"We were the Beatles of fake journalism," says Clontz.

"Mainstream journalists read WWN and dreamed about killing the county
sewer-system story they were working on and writing about a swamp
monster or a 65-pound grasshopper," says Derek Clontz, who was a Weekly
World News editor for 15 years.
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site   33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site Empty

Back to top Go down

33 clues in This Is It article on Derek Clontz site
Page 1 of 1