The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!

Go down 
+6
mymichael
curiousmjfan
TracyK
i-want-u-back
ksk
dareme
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:56 am

Girl that aint even a theory thats some bullshit laughin
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:14 am

Well, I'm going to see it again on Saturday! It was too much information to take in all at once, so I need another viewing!
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:15 am

Yay! I cant wait to see it again!!
Back to top Go down
i-want-u-back

i-want-u-back

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:20 am

Wooohoooo! I'm going again tonight lmao...it's a 3peat for me :)
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:25 am

Lucky you! I cant afford it or I would go everyday!
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:49 am

@littlesusie, you give me hope clapping
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:47 pm

What is the reason for putting more footage after the credits? I am not able to understand that. Like in movie Rush Hour, for example, they had footage at the end, but it was during the credits, like funny moments during the shooting. But this one was way past all of the credits. Most people, unless they know there's something coming after the credits, leave and never see that part. What are your thoughts on it, guys?
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:06 pm

My friend and I WERE the last people when we went last night! The staff were starting to clean and we were still there! I had warned her that I wanted to stay past the credits.

Only a fan would stay - and I think that is the point. It's clearly a message to someone. I had thought maybe it was an 'in' joke with the crew but it still seemed a bit obscure to be that.
'Let me breathe in my own time, I'll come in when I come in, button or unbutton my jacket or whatever I'm wearing , snap my fingers'.
(OK. OK I'm still not word perfect yet guys)

Large and in charge!

I think that's the message.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:07 pm

lol vbond.. I cannot remember exactly either. We all stayed after the credits. only two or three ppl left the theater. We all hoped there was more coming and there was.
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
mymichael

mymichael

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:50 am

Just getting in from see TII for the second time. I can't believe all the little things I missed the first time. facegrin
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:19 am

I cant wait to see it again!! Hopefully thursday or friday!!!
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:09 am

Well I went and saw it again tonight!! I wasnt so emotional this time and I have to say that he was just as great as I thought the first time and maybe even better. I really paid attention to his dancing and I noticed that while he was tired, he wasnt so tired that he couldnt move right. In the orange pants he was great. The moves I thought he was tired on, he really wasnt. He was meaning move like that. It has especially helped re-watching old rehearsals and seeing the he moved pretty much the same way even back then! Dont get me wrong, I noticed he was still tired and I noticed even more so that he hated those friggin ear monitors in more that just the one scene. And I noticed more the way they treated him like a child sometimes. Bitches. I still feel the same about them. I did get a little emotional at the end but whatever. I dont think thats ever going to go away.

My hubby cracks me up cuz he keeps talking like the movie was "alright" and stuff and then tonight on the way to dinner he's like so what do you want to do after dinner? (its our anniversary) and I'm like I dont know? He said we're not going to see Michael Jackson again with the big grin on his face! Then during dinner he mentions it again and I'm like "you totally want to go see it again!! You looooove him and miiiiss him" LOL!! I was just teasing him but then in the car he said he wanted to go see it again so we went!!! After it was over he was once again gushing all about it and how Michael was so awesome and he was just gushing all over the place about Billie Jean. He loves Micheal. He wont freely admit it but he does. He freely admits Billie Jean is his favorite song but he never admits he likes Michael, but he does, ALOT. He says things in his own manly way lol. I know what he means when he says them. When we were leaving he says "I'm definately buying that DVD"
Back to top Go down
ollieapril

ollieapril

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:17 am

yeah, i went to see it with my mom.
at first i did not even think she wants to go, but she was very eager to see it.
so we went she really enjoyed it.
and i mentioned to her i want to go and see it again sometime later this month. i was waiting for her to tell me why go second time, waist of money bla bla... BUT she said she wants to go again!!! cheer

ps they will be screening it till 3rd of Dec. in my country.
smilie_liebe4
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:50 am

LMAO dareme! I knew it anyway. I have been calling him out on it since the first night we saw it. After the movie he was ALL about Michael..Then the next day.. It was ok.. It was alright.. U HUH.. Then He is the one who wants to go see it on your anniversary LMAO!!!! I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!   SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPOILER: THIS IS IT!! Dont come in if you dont want to know about it!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Curtain Call? :: This Is It-
Jump to: