The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thriller Costume

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

Thriller Costume Empty
PostSubject: Thriller Costume   Thriller Costume EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

Thriller Costume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thriller Costume   Thriller Costume EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:30 am

I love those shoes.
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

Thriller Costume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thriller Costume   Thriller Costume EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Where was this displayed.? In the O2 exhibition the Thriller costume was displayed with the costumes of the dancers.So does that mean there are 2 costumes?

BTW MJ also had a new Dangerous suit - midnight blue with midnight blue sparkles on the shoulders. He would look SO handsome in it.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

Thriller Costume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thriller Costume   Thriller Costume EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:24 pm

I have no idea where this was displayed... I thought this was at O2...
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

Thriller Costume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thriller Costume   Thriller Costume EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:24 pm

They had a little display at the premier of TII. They also displayed his shoes somewhere else. It may have also been at the TII showing in LA but on another day. Or this could be from the 02 but I dont think so. I copied this pic in october.

Thriller Costume Mjshoe10
Back to top Go down
ashleyrae123

ashleyrae123

Thriller Costume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thriller Costume   Thriller Costume EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:29 pm

aahhh, his outfits and all remind me of a lyric in a christina aguliara song...

you got soul, you got class,
you got style, boy you're BAD ASS!
......AIN'T NO OTHER MAN BUT YOU! Thriller Costume 855736
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

Thriller Costume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thriller Costume   Thriller Costume EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:31 am

Hmm that does not look like to O2 exhibit, so there may be a few versions of each costume doing the rounds then. They had the clear loafers at the O2 - they went with the white costume with the sparkly 'bricks' on the shoulder - you remember, there was a pic of MJ having a fitting with Zaldy. The finished costume has the blue/green stones on it like the shoes.
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

Thriller Costume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thriller Costume   Thriller Costume EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:54 am

Ok, I was wrong the pic of the 4 pairs of shoes above IS from the O2 exhibit :

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/gallery/2009/oct/27/michael-jackson-o2-exhibition

The link above gives a flavour of what was there.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

Thriller Costume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thriller Costume   Thriller Costume EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 am

Please do not read comments to the pictures in that link. They are so sarcastic and inappropriate!!!!!!! How can people be so obnoxious?

I digress... :) Thanks for posting link to pics, vbond!!! I enjoyed it and now so want to go to that exhibit :( This is such a nice verse!

Thriller Costume Michae12
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

Thriller Costume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thriller Costume   Thriller Costume EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Some more costumes from the O2 exhibit :

Thriller Costume Michae10

The costume on the right was not from the Remember the Time video, it was worn at a performance on stage somewhere. It is slightly different from the video - particularly the wings and belt.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

Thriller Costume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thriller Costume   Thriller Costume EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Then its the one from the Soul Train awards maybe asmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thriller Costume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thriller Costume   Thriller Costume Empty

Back to top Go down

Thriller Costume
Page 1 of 1