The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****

Go down 
+3
Suki
mjsangel
dareme
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** Empty
PostSubject: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:13 pm

They have buzzed so they have a verdict! They only deliberated for a total of 10 hours. The judge said it will be roughly 2 hours before it is read so they can gather everyone together who needs to be there!!

THE JURY HAS REACHED A VERDICT!!
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:17 pm

daremem you beat me to it I was just gonna post on the trial or the important forum but you are quicker than me

GUILTY let us pray for the right verdict

GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY

we must make a pact and bring salvation back,
Keep The Faith

sorry I know babbling I'll get back with the outcome unless you beat me to that one too lol
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:18 pm

oops my bad sorry about the double post but it bears repeating
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Jane Valez Mitchell kept saying this is it:( She even said this is it, the moment of truth. She said how those words were so appropriate for this moment:( This is it.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:19 pm

I deleted your double post:)
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:21 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:23 pm

yes I know did you know that she {JVM} admitted that Michael was innocent when that slurred speech came out?
because she as an ex-drunk said you can't lie in that state her and Ryan Smith from HLN

lets pray for the Guilty verdict
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm watching too girls. Everyone gonna be on here around 4:00 for the verdict?
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Yes I did hear that but I think she has believed he was innocent for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Oh...I think you can go to HLNtv.com and listen to the entire interview with Dr. Klein. He had some interesting things to say.
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 pm

I know I will, and I'm praying for that guilty verdict

I already told Honey about this forum and how quick dareme is lol
and sent her the post so she'll probably be here too
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:29 pm

I will be. It will be 3 my time. I dont know if I will post right away but I might. I would like to see everyones reactions when the verdict is read. I wonder what will happen? Will they take him right then if the verdict is guilty? Will the fans riot if the verdict is not guilty? How will fans across the world react?? I'm numb right now. I dont know how I feel or how I will feel at verdict time.
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:31 pm

dareme if she has she was right there not saying anything when demons and devils were saying he was guilty if she did that she needs to grow a set and stand up and not get beat up by demon and Dis Grace and others
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Whoever the woman is that's talking to JVM said a minute ago that Murray will be taken into custody immediately. She also said that that info just hit the internet but didn't say where.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:35 pm

OMG! Did you just hear that guy say that he heard an MJ fan say that today is appropriate for a verdict because today is the 7th. MJ's favorite number.
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:36 pm

I seen it on HLN and fans don't trust him because of what he said about if-so-fat-so and Michael being gay lovers he Klein got the smack down by the fans and because of us they didn't air the second part of his lies.

us fans have power and not the subject but we aren't gonna sit by and let murderer sell that show we are one in power and we will fight tooth and nail for him not to be able to make money off of killing the biggest superstar on the planet all time best entertainer,dancer,singer,writer,choreographer,etc,etc,etc
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:36 pm

yes I heard that
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Suki you and I both know that the verdict will be all over the net in about 1 hour and 45 minutes about now
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:44 pm

NO DOUBT! It will be all over any kind of communication around the world for the rest of the day/night. I just hope there are no riots or violence over whatever the verdict is.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:44 pm

mjsangel she is a journalist. Its not her job to say he was guilty or innocent and I certainly would not put her in the same boat with demon and Nancy Grace. I'm not saying she didnt lean toward the guilty vibe back then but I know from listening to her almost everyday, that she really seems to believe in his innocence now. I have no beef with her until she says something bad/untruthful about Michael. Tom Mesereau thought she was pretty fair and if he thinks she was fair then thats good enough for me:) Maybe she is on the fence but I dont see her believing that he was guilty the way that demon does.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:46 pm

omg

It is the 7th! How weird is that?? That is almost too weird o_O
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Who are you guys talking about...Jane Valez-Mitchell?
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:54 pm

I know, D. I just said something about it a few minutes ago. Makes you wonder if it was planned that way. Maybe MJ will jump out of one of those family limos. facegrin
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:56 pm

I wish that were true but no:(

And yes JVM.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:56 pm

The family is there.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:00 pm

I saw that. A whole pile of them. I don't guess Janet is going to make it back from Australia for this one.

Is it just me or is anyone else chain smoking thru this???????
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:04 pm

ahahhaha If I still smoked I would be!!!
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:08 pm

So...WHERE THE HELL IS TRACY?????
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:10 pm

She may be napping. I've talked to her. I'll call her as soon as they gather in the courtroom.
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:12 pm

you ladies are a riot lol

dareme yes I know she is on the fence but she needs to believe and stand up for what she believes and she was a part of the media lynching of Michael while he was alive that's what I'm saying

now it's too late Michael isn't here to witness it I wish he was still here but sadly he's not :(
and I know he heard/seen it from where he is now sitting by God and he witnessed it but I just wish he was here to see it with his own two eyes alive

I wish he never met murderer either
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Now I'm eating a damn ice cream sandwich. Where's a Xanax when you need one???? Ahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Well I dont know if she is on the fence, she just seems like she believes in his innocence now. Better late than never. And to be clear, I dont know what she believe back then. It was media circus and I cant blame anyone for getting caught up in it either way. I can only blame their actions and demon and Grace by far out way anything JVM has ever said or done. I kinda like Nancy Grace though.

****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** Atomat10 scared
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Suki lol

I'm just sitting here waiting and yes I smoke but trying to cut down
so I'm not chain smoking lol

Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:25 pm

LOL suki. It is nerve racking! The verdict will be read very soon:)

I think we better stay on topic cuz anyone coming in would want to read about the verdict and the trial and not the 2005 stuff!!

I think the attorneys are there yes??
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:28 pm

that's true we don't really know what she thought she was just following suit.

I don't like Dis Grace but I did agree with her about Casey Anthony and Murderer but she still believes them lies about Michael she says it any chance that she gets.

and she N.G. also kisses her own ass about the D.W.T.S. show that she's on she don't need anybody doing it because she does it enough herself I don't like Dis Grace but do agree with her on some things she says
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Well, mjsangel, I figure it won't kill me any sooner to chain smoke for a few hours so, what the hell.

Dareme, check you pm's.
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:31 pm

sorry dereme I just saw this comment after I posted mine and deal well keep it on topic

Murderer is Going DDDDDOOOOOWWWWWNNNNN

let us pray for a guilty verdict
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:32 pm

that's true Suki

Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:34 pm

ptayingmj
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 pm

I am NOT a fan of Nancy Grace. I can only take listening to her for about 5 minutes. She reminds me of Rush Limbaugh. It doesn't matter what they say, right or wrong, they just irritate the fool out of me. It's the way they say things and their tone of voice. The word "arrogant" comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:40 pm

D, just heard that the attorneys and Murray have not been seen at the courthouse yet. FYI!
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:46 pm

ladies go to the live stream they are talking about it and showing the people at the courthouse
http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/livevideo?id=8361777
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Yeah I just heard that too about the attorneys.

*to clarify...not a fan of Grace, just kind of like her. I watched her from day one on the Casey Anthony deal and lots of other cases. She gets on my nerves and annoys the heck out of me most of the time but other than the topic of Michael I like watching her.

Ok back on topic. Seriously:)
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:47 pm

it finally worked for me yay
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:51 pm

this is the longest 2 hours of my life

Guilty please god and Michael up above
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Attorneys are there but no sign of Chernoff or Murray, and the media, audio and video crew are going into the courtroom.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:59 pm

I think I'm in love with Dr. Drew. He's really good.
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:59 pm

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/conrad-murray-jury-reach-their-verdict-decision-due_1259035
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Murrays there.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Has anyone seen Jackie or Marlon at any time during this trial? I haven't seen them at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** Empty

Back to top Go down

****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Curtain Call? :: The Trial: **A VERDICT IS IN!**-
Jump to: