The Final Curtain Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think That Michael Jackson Hoaxed His Death? Do You Think That There was A conspiracy To Murder Michael Jackson? Lets Talk!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****

Go down 
+3
Suki
mjsangel
dareme
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:10 pm

No I havent seen them. I love Dr Drew too:)

Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:15 pm

JUDGE IS HERE. AND HERE WE GO!
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:15 pm

There in!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:18 pm

YESSS GUILTY
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:20 pm

I love this jury
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:37 pm

JUSTICE 4 MICHAEL
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:43 pm

I'm with Dr. Drew. I find the entire situation sad for everyone. I'm glad it's over.
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Dr Drew says snarky remarks but yes he does also said that what murderer is/was egregious

I feel for murderer's mom though how did she get there and how is she getting home she is elderly
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:53 pm

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/conrad-murray-convicted-of-involuntary-manslaughter_1259120
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:13 pm

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2011/11/07/conrad-murray-s-verdict-is-in.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=cheatsheet_afternoon&cid=newsletter%3Bemail%3Bcheatsheet_afternoon&utm_term=Cheat%20Sheet

Ignore some of the comments
Back to top Go down
mjsangel

mjsangel

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:18 pm

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2011/11/07/1809423/jury-in-jackson-case-a-diverse.html
Back to top Go down
ilovemjj

ilovemjj

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Hello ladies! I know it has been a very long time since I entered the forum I've been really busy, I joined the Navy and have not even had time to sit and breathe!! I couldn't help but make time for it today!! @ Dareme...did u read this quote by LaToya??

"Thank you America, thank all the fans, thank the prosecuting team, everyone was great. Michael was in that courtroom, that's why victory was served."

Just was wonderin what your opinion was on that one? :)

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Anyone saying Michael was with us, Michael was in the courtroom or anything of that nature is speaking of his spirit. Just as I have spoken of my passed loved ones and many others speak of theirs.

Last edited by dareme on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Well I didnt know how I would feel at verdict time. I felt very reminiscent of 2005. My heart was beating out of my chest, I was on the edge of my couch, hands together in prayer and when she said guilty I threw my hands up and said yes! thank you! and then immediately dropped my head in my hands and started crying uncontrollably. Wasnt expecting that. I'm happy for the guilty verdict but I'm not elated. Michael is still gone. While this is justice, real justice would be Michael on a stage tonight singing his heart out.
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:36 pm

I didn't know how I would feel either. Not sure I know yet. I see no reason for all the elation over a quilty verdict. No one truly wins. Nothing will bring Michael back. I still think Murray was just a fall guy. I think this whole tragedy is so complicated that no one will ever truly know what happened.

Bottom line, though, the ultimate responsibility lies with Michael himself. I know that statement will piss some people off but it's true. He was an intelligent man and knew the dangers of what he was doing. He was desperate and desperate people do desperate things. Granted, Murray should have never done it in the first place and deserves to be punished. But I don't think he deserves the full responsibility of what happened. Michael knew what he was doing. If you were unable to sleep like that, would you ask a doctor to give you an anesthetic that belongs only in a hospital? I would hope not.

Sorry if I made anyone mad. It's really just a sad situation all the way around.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:14 pm

He obviously did not know the dangers or was not fully aware of the dangers here. Michael had already done it thanks to some other doctor so the only danger to him, and he believed this, was not having someone there to monitor him. That tells me, regardless of how intelligent he was, that he did not know the true and full danger. Yes desperate people do desperate things, but make no mistake, Murray is the sole responsible party here. No one else killed Michael. Yes there are people who did things for Michael that they shouldnt have and they should answer for it, but Murray and no one else, including Michael, killed Michael. You have to remember that Michael would not have known about this had a doctor not brought it to him. So initially he did not ask for it but after having it and knowing it worked, of course it is what he would want. And for you to say you're sorry for making anyone mad after saying you "know this statement will piss people off but its true" is kinda bull. Its not true, its your opinion. Again I say if a doctor misdiagnoses you, cuts the wrong limb off or doesnt give you the proper treatment for cancer and it spreads, then its the patients fault for trusting their doctor because they knew the risks of these things happening? Because this is what you must believe if you believe this in Michaels case. Bottom line? Bottom line is justice was served by the one man who killed Michael. And that IS true.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:39 am

I knew the whole time it was going to be guilty. The guy admitted to it. He was there, he gave the stuff, he walked out on a patient, he tried to cover up. Guilty. Period.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:44 am

And let's stop once and for all blaming the victim. He is gone. And Murray is eating fucking jail house cookies and will probably still practice his voodoo medicine in hiding once he gets out.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:58 am

This is true. Hopefully he will be banned from practicing in our country and if other countries are smart they will too.
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:11 am

I know what Suki is saying, but at the end of the day, Michael was not alone in his room taking these meds like a drug addict - he had a doctor there who was supposed to be looking after him. That is the major difference between this and the other tragic losses : Monroe, Elvis, Ledger and Winehouse.
They were all alone and popping pills/drinking to oblivion. They had full responsibility.
Michael was not doing any of that. He expected a doctor to give him the correct medications. The same as any of us would.

After listening to a lot of the trial, only one verdict could be reached. I think Murray and Chernoff knew it. Even expert defense witnesses said they would not give propofol in a bedroom setting. Period.
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:34 am

Someone somewhere along the way convinced Michael that sleeping like this was safe and ok and he believed them. Although not typical or conventional I do not believe for one second that this was on Michael himself. He believed in the medical person who was telling him it was ok to do and wouldn't harm him as long as he was being watched. I do agree that yes, it is a dangerous thing to do and no one on their right mind would do such a thing.. But he wasn't in his right mind.. he was sleep deprived. I am happy as hell that this man was found guilty and will be spending the next three weeks behind bars to think about what he did.. You feeling remorseful now Murray? Bet he's shedding some more tears now.. But as a great man once said, "Poor Conrad Murry" Fuck him! Justice WAS served!
Back to top Go down
https://finalcurtaincall.forumotion.net
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Can you guys just delete what I said yesterday and replace it with what Tracy said? That's more in line with what I meant. I should have waited and thought it out more. I think I was a little too emotional when I wrote that. I felt like I had a hole in my chest. I was also in A LOT of pain yesterday with the fibromyalgia and it sometimes makes my brain mushy. So I apologize for upsetting everyone. Forgive me?????
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Awww no one is upset with you at all. It can seem that way because each and every person is so passionate about what they believe. I will be more than happy, if that's what you really want, to delete your post thismuch
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Its an emotional time. Its been an emotional 2 years! bighug

**I dont think any posts need to be deleted. Its all good:)
Back to top Go down
vbond

vbond

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Yeah Suki, we've all had our moments on this forum, Haven't we dareme? devilish dareme and I have 'had words' but we both knew it was because we care so much about MJ. What you said has crossed my mind before, and what dareme said crossed my mind before, so it is all good.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:01 pm

dunno

devilish
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Thanks guys! blow heart kisses
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:35 am

It is all ok. Especially because there ate still people out there who are still saying far far worse things about Michael. Case in point - the MTV guy Loader? According to TMZ he was on some radio show and flat out said thatichael was a child molester. In fact, he claimed to have known (known!!! WTF??? how the fuck could he have known this??) if some payouts to little boys families.

These are the people who worry me much more. The people who continue a smear campaign even after MJ was found not guilty, even after it has been proven for a fact that MJ was the victim of greedy assholes, even after the FBI files were released - people are still dropping the M- bombs. I am so sick of these people!!!
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:24 am

Kurt Loader is a washed up douched out MTV VJ. He's out of touch with the young crowd now and out of the spotlight. He is the one who started the "self proclaimed king of pop" stuff. Although I did think that was funny as hell and wished Michael really proclaimed himself that. I dont think its funny the way he was doing though, trying to make Michael look dumb and full of himself. Kurt Loader is hard up for fame is all.

He doesnt even amount to a pimple on Michaels ass.

pfft
Back to top Go down
Suki

Suki

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:20 pm

dito clapping
Back to top Go down
TracyK
Admin
Admin
TracyK

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:37 pm

That guy always freaked me out anyway... He was just a little too "posh" for Mtv IMO. He tried so hard to be a serious journalist and when that didn't work out he had to settle with Mtv. He still sucked even then.
Back to top Go down
ksk
Mod
Mod
ksk

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Looser.
Back to top Go down
dareme
Admin
Admin
dareme

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Tracy I know right! Its not that I didnt like him but I always thought it was weird that he was on mtv. I always thought he was too old and didnt fit in. Maybe he wasnt too old, maybe he just looked old!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****   ****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!**** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

****VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!****
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Curtain Call? :: The Trial: **A VERDICT IS IN!**-
Jump to: